Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha teases new era?

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

SHE POSTED ANOTHER jj4 

Ok this has to be hinting at something card related jj1 

oprah14

2 minutes ago, Okan said:

Kesha’s Weird & Dark Witchcraft Train: 2019

come boogie with me & my glitter squad™  

Reveal hidden contents

jj2 

giveup3

1 hour ago, Okan said:

Kesha’s Weird & Dark Witchcraft Train: 2019

come boogie with me & my glitter squad™  

Reveal hidden contents

jj2 

I'm fucking DEAD fall1 

7 minutes ago, idrk said:

apparently shes doing similar stuff as she did in rainbow era before announcing are songs I saw smth about it in my feed  jj2

Yeah, I know.  It's obvious she is repeating the nine images thing from before the Rainbow era.

I mean at this point, yes it's obvious.

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Yeah, I know.  It's obvious she is repeating the nine images thing from before the Rainbow era.

1 hour ago, idrk said:

apparently shes doing similar stuff as she did in rainbow era before announcing are songs I saw smth about it in my feed  jj2

But has any info leaked yet?

11 hours ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Do you think she’s still doing nine? I can see her adding a forth line for the fourth album.

I’m hoping for Child of the Moons debut but she may save that for the stack of demos we’ll never hear. brit10

or let it leak since she created that while under Lukes control so i dont think shed want to release it (?)

32 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

or let it leak since she created that while under Lukes control so i dont think shed want to release it (?)

Was it? I thought Child of The Moon was the Stevie Nicks track she’d talked about in the Teen Vogue shoot back in 2014. Seemed like she’d love it and Stevie Nicks is very much more Kesha than Dr.Vomit

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.