Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha teases new era?

9 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Was it? I thought Child of The Moon was the Stevie Nicks track she’d talked about in the Teen Vogue shoot back in 2014. Seemed like she’d love it and Stevie Nicks is very much more Kesha than Dr.Vomit

idk if it was ever a cover.

11 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Was it? I thought Child of The Moon was the Stevie Nicks track she’d talked about in the Teen Vogue shoot back in 2014. Seemed like she’d love it and Stevie Nicks is very much more Kesha than Dr.Vomit

Yes, but the probability is very high that it was produced by Dr. Luke because 90% of her discography at that time was. But even if it wasn't, it's still unclear whether she could just release it or not. Look at Lipsha, Dr. Luke didn't produce it and isn't CEO of Kemosabe Records for two years anymore, yet it's still not released, although both Kesha and The Flaming Lips really wanted it.

25 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk if it was ever a cover.

I definitely meant Stevie like because it wasn’t a cover you’re right on that, just that it had Stevie vibes.

28 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Yes, but the probability is very high that it was produced by Dr. Luke because 90% of her discography at that time was. But even if it wasn't, it's still unclear whether she could just release it or not. Look at Lipsha, Dr. Luke didn't produce it and isn't CEO of Kemosabe Records for two years anymore, yet it's still not released, although both Kesha and The Flaming Lips really wanted it.

Lipsharip4 didn’t get released because Dr. Sour Petty Pants had more control over her at the time since it was before she went to rehab. (meaning there wasn’t the order that she couldn’t work directly with him) The interview she had when she talked about COTM was long after she was released and before The NY Times interview where someone out there has heard at least a part of Rosè if not the whole thing. I mean it was around the time she released Lover and True Colors

6 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Lipsharip4 didn’t get released because Dr. Sour Petty Pants had more control over her at the time since it was before she went to rehab. (meaning there wasn’t the order that she couldn’t work directly with him) The interview she had when she talked about COTM was long after she was released and before The NY Times interview where someone out there has heard at least a part of Rosè if not the whole thing. I mean it was around the time she released Lover and True Colors

none of this makes any sense in my head fall2

also stan Andy ny1 

13 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Dr. Luke's influence doesn't really have anything to do with Kesha entering rehab. The first thing that enabled Kesha to break free from Dr. Luke was the court's order that Kesha is allowed to work with other producers and that was in fall 2016. She immediately started recording Rainbow then. Dr. Luke had full control over Kesha before that and that includes COTM. Lover was supposed to be a single, but Dr. Luke didn't allow it. True Colors was only released because Dr. Luke explicitly approved it since he needed some good press at that time. Keep in mind that he didn't allow Kesha to perform a new song at the BBMAS and that was in 2016! The situation of COTM is not really different from that of Lipsha.

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Dr. Luke's influence doesn't really have anything to do with Kesha entering rehab. The first thing that enabled Kesha to break free from Dr. Luke was the court's order that Kesha is allowed to work with other producers and that was in fall 2016. She immediately started recording Rainbow then. Dr. Luke had full control over Kesha before that and that includes COTM. Lover was supposed to be a single, but Dr. Luke didn't allow it. True Colors was only released because Dr. Luke explicitly approved it since he needed some good press at that time. Keep in mind that he didn't allow Kesha to perform a new song at the BBMAS and that was in 2016! The situation of COTM is not really different from that of Lipsha.

didnt Sony force Luke to let her release TC?

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

didnt Sony force Luke to let her release TC?

There's no confirmation or indication of that. Dr. Luke approving the release by himself is the dominating narrative.

Ugh I really didn’t even think of the 2016 BBMAs. It should’ve been Rainbow but I’m not mad we got another Bob Dylan cover she rocked every inch of my soul in the performance. cry9 

If COTM is locked up somewhere because it’s produced by Luke I’ll be sad. Mainly because I don’t see Luke making the moonlight witch track I imagined it being. 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

none of this makes any sense in my head fall2

also stan Andy ny1 

I apologize I went on a rambling rant there dead2

1 hour ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Dose anyone else think that the two top pics are referencing hear no evil and see no evil?

I don't really see a see no evil reference. 

OK can she announce a tour or something this is my last summer before I graduate uni and have to enter the REAL world fall1  

2 hours ago, Dan said:

OK can she announce a tour or something this is my last summer before I graduate uni and have to enter the REAL world fall1  

Omg this summer starts my real world fall5

59 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Omg this summer starts my real world fall5

Whatcha doing? 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.