Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha teases new era?

IDK if it's a tease or not, but they did hire a photographer, so maybe? jj4 

It might also just be content to fill the void between eras that we know all too well fall1 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

IDK if it's a tease or not, but they did hire a photographer, so maybe? jj4 

I mean, they wouldn't post TWO pictures of that shoot within a few days if it was just a normal photoshoot, would they?

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

we're mass downvoting now, eh? @Madonna i only downvoted your posts in the BG thread um1 

@Onika @RihannaRTT fix iT fat um1 

qV3SzTO.png

After you literally downvoted EVERY comment of mine in that one thread, yes. Don't try to make yourself look innocent now, cause I've got receipts that you've been doing this before me and simply returned the favor. That said, I don't think belongs in here. So enjoy your report for instigating drama! ari4  

Just now, Madonna said:

After you literally downvoted EVERY comment of mine in that one thread, yes. Don't try to make yourself look innocent now, cause I've got receipts that you've been doing this before me and simply returned the favor. That said, I don't think belongs in here. So enjoy your report for instigating drama! ari4  

Benehmt euch awk1

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

because i disagreed with what you said. it wasnt for no reason like downvoting irrelevant posts in an irrelevant thread um1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

because i disagreed with what you said. it wasnt for no reason like downvoting irrelevant posts in an irrelevant thread um1 

Maybe I disagreed with you as well? Honey, don't act surprised when you did it first! ari4 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Maybe I disagreed with you as well? Honey, don't act surprised when you did it first! ari4 

disagreed with me wanting new Kesha music? mad12 

sure janet mad12 

33 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

sure janet mad12 

29 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Yes. ari4 Deal with it.

Let's not do this in the Kesha section jj2 

44 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I mean, they wouldn't post TWO pictures of that shoot within a few days if it was just a normal photoshoot, would they?

But she might've just done it so she can have shit to post while we wait for something... But, this is a cool aesthetic so it would be nice if they did something with it jj2 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.