Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Better Latin-infused BOP

Habla español?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who did their homework?

• Slaykira & Maluma - Chantaje
    • GodLo - El Anillo
    • GodLo, Cardi B & The Fat Jewish - Dinero
    • Slapnet Legendson & Daddy Yankee - Made to Bop
    • Grandma X & Maluma - FADellín

So, these women have all released some Latin infused singles well past their prime. The question is, which one of these is the best and which one is the worst (although the answer is obvious).

as shown above you can most definitely release Latin bops that gays and straights would stan and bop to. The QUALITY in all of these is just... MINDBLOWING. Also, not how the auto-tune is not audible on these singer's tracks?

Then you have this trash of course:

I dare y'all motherfuckers to listen to these back to back and tell me than FADellín is better than this, let alone a good song. 

Just now, Kyoteki said:

Chantaje from the tax evader, obviously oprah14 

An iconic, and timeless bop, yes.

Madame Clown tried it with her Maluma collab and failed MISERABLY.

The only acceptable answer is Chantaje and that’s facts. bey10 I like Medellin but Maluma and Shakira’s voices together are iconic and that song has not aged AT ALL. Their song Trap is still amazing too. A match made in Latinx heaven oprah2

14 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Anything for a hit thread, judging by the op I'm not surprised mad1

If I wanted to get a hit thread, I would spill some hot tea about you in NHB. Luckily for you I don't like throwing my friends under the bus not that I can expect the same from you! mad5 

14 minutes ago, Madonna said:

If I wanted to get a hit thread, I would spill some hot tea about you in NHB. Luckily for you I don't like throwing my friends under the bus not that I can expect the same from you! mad5 

interesting1 

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Stop lying! lol3 

May I ask you question - Where this hate for Madge comes from? 

I bet this song will grow on you after the music video premiere...

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

I don't know what hot tea you would have considering you haven't spoken to me in a year ny1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.