Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Seems likely Taylor x Kahn is coming..... again (sigh)

1 hour ago, fab said:

didn't she have the videos for Shake It Off, Blank Space and Style prepared ahead of starting the 1989 era? 

pretty sure this is for a 2nd single 

Definitely unless they didn’t shoot this now and it was shot a while ago. If he does the second single I won’t be mad but I want someone new for the first single’s video.

I personally don't mind him working with her again since every video has been basically what she personally wanted so far and he is definitely capable of materializing her ideas in stylistic and proper way. And by the look of aesthetic of this new era, they together can still do pretty good things.

However, I also understand what people mean by suggesting that she can also hire some new director. No doubt it would refresh her videography one way or another. 

This looks like a shoot for a Christmas commercial. Aren't commercials filmed forever in advance, I think he's only posting this because he knows he'll get attention, I doubt Taylor would allow someone to post pics from a mv set.

Also, isn't Taylor at her NY place right now? I thought I saw pics of Emma Roberts visiting recently. She's probably resting before the media frenzy takes off on release day.

10 hours ago, Venom said:

I really don't like him but his videos with her are good, I guess burn1

10 hours ago, Luca said:

It won't be a mess like the rep era though, totally different aesthetic, I think she will serve us Blank Space / You Belong With Me hybrid visuals. jj2 

Points were made. They've made more good videos than bad ones, plus I guess this era will be different aesthetically. Not to mention, while he had/has a signature style with Taylor, Delicate looked nothing like their past work so he's not truly a one trick pony. I just hate him as a person but it's whatever.

7 hours ago, Juinae said:

This looks like a shoot for a Christmas commercial. Aren't commercials filmed forever in advance, I think he's only posting this because he knows he'll get attention, I doubt Taylor would allow someone to post pics from a mv set.

Also, isn't Taylor at her NY place right now? I thought I saw pics of Emma Roberts visiting recently. She's probably resting before the media frenzy takes off on release day.

I feel like this is probably not a recent picture. I mean, yeah, recent as in weeks or months old but they probably shot this months ago if it was for the lead single. If it's for the second single it would make more sense though.

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Christmas in April? nicki5 

On 4/18/2019 at 6:27 PM, Juinae said:

nicki5 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

nicki5 

That’s basically what I meant in that one sentence. I also don’t think that Taylor would record a Christmas themed MV 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:33 PM, Urbanov said:

That’s basically what I meant in that one sentence. I also don’t think that Taylor would record a Christmas themed MV 

Unless the music video takes place around Christmas. 

Joe probably proposed that day. jj2 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.