Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

SUN: GOING MAD-ONNA Madonna’s new single Medellin gets rave reviews as fans say they can’t switch it off

Many insisted they have been listening to it on repeat since it was released at 5pm today

NINTCHDBPICT000483710930.jpg?w=960

MADONNA'S new single Medellin has received a huge response from fans - with many insisting they haven't stopped listening to it since it was released at 5pm today.

The 60-year-old queen of pop, who made the track with Latin superstar Maluma, delighted followers who have had to wait four long years to hear new music from her.

One fan wrote: "I can’t handle this @Madonna song I love it so much. I’m going nuts."

Another explained how they couldn't switch it off, posting: "I have been listening to it on repeat since 5pm."

A third insisted: "Can’t stop listening to #Medellín ."

The track is the first taste of what is to come on the singer's Madame X album, which comes out on June 14.

Madonna has shared a string of pictures of her dressed as a cowboy bride and smoking a cigar in a single red glove.

She appears on the song's cover art dressed in the same outfit draped herself over Colombian singer-songwriter Maluma, having binned the cigar.

Early reviews of the song have been positive, with one critic calling the melody "unashamedly pop and instantly infectious" and the vocal "playful and confident".

Others have branded the tune a "breezy summer anthem" and heralded it as a return to form for Madonna saying it was a "self-reflective gem of a song".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8886459/madonna-maluma-medellin-single-review/

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.