Ariana says performing her songs is “hell”

Divine    140,045

ok yea ummm she needs to take a break if she feels this way? Like I get what she means but no one would blame her for cancelling, especially if performing feels like hell to her. ohno1 

Jjang    13,450

I think she should quit touring if it affects her that negatively. It's not worth it.

Anyway, she's mature and honest with her fans, I appreciate that. 

trashbanjo    214

I have 2 tickets to her tour but she needs a break and I wouldn't be upset if she cancelled the tour... she NEEDS a break.

Satori    4,088

This tour felt impulsive and like a bad idea from the start. I feel badly for her and the fans. People reading this and going to a show probably have some involved and that’s not how a concert should be for either performer or audience. :(

Luca    37,813

This has been on my mind ever since she said it and it's really annoying me. bebe1 

I really want her to cancel the tour because I don't see myself enjoying the music anymore knowing she dislikes performing it.

Venus XCX    9,216

Yeah I could tell she wasn't enjoying Coachella. This basically confirms no Australian leg but this is for the best, her mental health's never been worse so bebe1 

Littleswiftie    1,520
1 hour ago, Venus XCX said:

Yeah I could tell she wasn't enjoying Coachella. This basically confirms no Australian leg but this is for the best, her mental health's never been worse so bebe1 

We must love her for herhug1

Ruthless Love    2,813

She needs to re-exhibit what she's doing right now, slow down and take a year or two off, and then try and re-enter the spotlight.

Halcyon    21,449

She really should reschedule or cancel the remainder of the tour if it's stressing her out this bad. Her mental health should come first.