Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CalixSpurius

Medellin vs "Perfect Illusion"

Choose:  

28 members have voted

1. 1. xxx

• Ma ma pa pa Perfect Illusion
    • Medellin

4 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Vote bitch. If Medellín is the worst song ever you wouldn't have a problem voting. ny1

Voted. I guess the thing that makes Perfect Illusion come out as the better song is the fact that it isn't auto-tuned and SOMEWHAT well-produced. moo11 So yeah, Medullín is officially the worst lead single released by any of the faves.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Voted. I guess the thing that makes Perfect Illusion come out as the better song is the fact that it isn't auto-tuned and SOMEWHAT well-produced. moo11 So yeah, Medullín is officially the worst lead single released by any of the faves.

Traitor. #@MadonnaIsOverParty

EnchantingSpicyCod-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Traitor. #@MadonnaIsOverParty

EnchantingSpicyCod-size_restricted.gif

All of you will stop stanning this trash when it turns out she once again released the worst song from the album as single. lol3 

I highly doubt the others aren't terrible as well considering that Extreme Atrocity is also auto-tuned to death. lmfao2 She will perform this entire tour using a vocoder.

Just now, tellemhone said:

autotuned madonna sounds better than screaming gaga nicki5

I guess this is her newest obsession...auto-tune. She's 20 years too late sadly. Cher did it better! lol3 

27 minutes ago, Madonna said:

All of you will stop stanning this trash when it turns out she once again released the worst song from the album as single. lol3 

I highly doubt the others aren't terrible as well considering that Extreme Atrocity is also auto-tuned to death. lmfao2 She will perform this entire tour using a vocoder.

Just face Medellín got released and get over it. lol3 Her vocals are autotuned a bit only in the verses, but this is Mirwais, what did you expect? 0 autotune and vocoder? The rest doesn't seem autotuned. lol3

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Just face Medellín got released and get over it. lol3 Her vocals are autotuned a bit only in the verses, but this is Mirwais, what did you expect? 0 autotune and vocoder? The rest doesn't seem autotuned. lol3

Yes, cause she wasn't as cheaply auto-tuned on 95% of their material. Who are you trying to fool here? lol3 Yes, I know they used auto-tune on Die Another Day, Nobody Knows Me and Impressive Instant and it sounded cool on those tracks cause it wasn't done to cover up her lacking singing ability. On this song, they were trying to correct her off-key notes. It's embarrassing. 

Although I like the song and think it’s a bop, the vocoder in Medellín is my major complaint. It serves no purpose, clashes with the style of music the song is trying to emulate, and exacerbates the limpdick effect of her whispering the verses. Mirwais is a genius and I really don’t understand what they were trying to accomplish with that. 

That being said, I have always and still feel that Perfect Illusion is one of the worst songs Gaga has EVER released. Joanne is my least favorite album of hers and I still can find many better songs. I can’t stand the way she scream-sings it in that weirdly atonal way. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.