Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Name Kesha's next event.

inspired by Okan's lovely post kesha8 

2 hours ago, Okan said:

Kesha’s Weird & Dark Witchcraft Train: 2019

come boogie with me & my glitter squad™  

Reveal hidden contents

jj2 

your turn kesha8 

After a week teasing us with some pictures with cards, she will announce a big surprise is coming gaga7

Everyone will think about a new album, polls about the theme will be created...cartomancy? astrology? whales? unicorns? narwhals?

Then she will finally announce: Kesha's Unpredictable & Wild Travel Experience: The Worldwide Tour cry3

Of course we already knew everything since a few days because Lagan posted the trailer...and the good news are over.

Spoiler

Official description will be something like: "Join Kesha and her richest animals for a worldwide tour experiencing a new way to travel: the destinations will be chosen day by day by the tarot cards! tickets will be purchased directly at the airports at the worst price because the destinations must be reached as soon as possible or the cards would get offended but don't worry: the slowest will be left behind!"

• Standard admission fee: 600$
  • VIP package: 1000$ (it does NOT include standard admission)

VIP packages will receive limited free drinks on board and a single welcome snack every flight.

The tour will end when the cards will choose LA or NY as destination. It could happen on the first day or after 3 years, who the fuck knows? be WILD!

Someone should make the full description for the Kesha’s Weird & Dark Witchcraft Train: 2019 moo1

Kesha and her new band “The Penis Guzzlers” present The Freaky Fuckin’ Free-for-all! BYOD (Bring your own dildo) for a free T-shirt!

EDIT: Order tickets now and get an automatic pre-order of her new album Cooter Country 

9 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Kesha and her new band “The Penis Guzzlers” present The Freaky Fuckin’ Free-for-all! BYOD (Bring your own dildo) for a free T-shirt!

This thread is figuratively and literally killing me rip2

I DID NAWT EXPECT THESE lmfao1 

8 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

The Sexy Tales of Kesha & The Bouncing Boobies

Follow Kesha's brand new girlband in their first world tour (US only)

serving

Image result for kesha rainbow nails

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.