Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

FOTP, is this your king?

In that same Q&A he also said this when asked if he was a feminist

He’s so insecure with himself and his own masculinity he CHOOSES to not clean himself as to appear more “bro har har!” and refers to equality with the sexes as a loaded question. I kinda felt bad that SO many people online appear to want to shove him out of a closet he may or may not be in, but his latest interviews just make him a part of the problem. This basic white boy isn’t even that cute either. Tragic so many people hyped this boy up.

He’s so insecure, and as much as it is sad it’s also pretty gross of him - the way he’s reacting, especially in public. I still think he’s closeted but at the end of the day it’s not our place to judge that and if he says he’s straight then okay, people should leave him alone. But that doesn’t change the fact that he’s serving toxic masculinity every time a question of this nature is brought up. Any straight man who is confident in their sexuality wouldn’t react this way and constantly think about whether or not some internet trolls call them gay, but I digress.

I don't care what anyone says. He's so obviously gay and the more he tries to come off as masc4masc, the less authentic he becomes. It's hilarious!

Why should I care if he's in the closet? When I was in the closet, I didn't do any of the things he does to hide. In fact, I was forced out of the closet my entire life and sorry but he doesn't get to be an exception just cause he's famous. He can go get fucked (which he probably is already).

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

He can go get fucked (which he probably is already).

The guy stans Mariah Carey, sampled one of her songs and allegedly... wendy1 well probably sucked off Justin. He's definitely a raging heterosexual. Anyway his music is 100×times more difficult than Madonna's cha-cha autotuned compressed dance pop, which she sings over a loud backing track live. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.