Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

Easier To Lie Snippet?

This has been bugging ever since I saw this.

I'm high key mad that she didn't include this song on Lotus and that she just let Casadee Pope have it.

I think this goes well with the whole arena pop vibe within most songs in Lotus. (Around The World, Best of Me, Cease Fire, Empty Words, Sing For Me, Light Up The Sky.)

As far as We Remain goes, I feel like it was supposed to be part of Lotus??? I mean, the whole vibe of the song fits too well with ha album. 

Well, I can just agree at your post, @BlancMac rav3... Easier to lie sounded soooo relaxed - even her (at that time) very raspy belting sounded relaxed lotus1 -  and could have added another nuance to Lotus.

But maybe it was not even her choice not adding it. Her relation to RCAncient seemed even more "concerning" in 2012.... moo1

On 4/19/2019 at 3:02 AM, BlancMac said:

This has been bugging ever since I saw this.

I'm high key mad that she didn't include this song on Lotus and that she just let Casadee Pope have it.

I think this goes well with the whole arena pop vibe within most songs in Lotus. (Around The World, Best of Me, Cease Fire, Empty Words, Sing For Me, Light Up The Sky.)

As far as We Remain goes, I feel like it was supposed to be part of Lotus??? I mean, the whole vibe of the song fits too well with ha album. 

Uh I love we remain. One of my all time favourite Christina songs. It would be an epic pre encore song for the new shows.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.