Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

The problem with the #FreeBritney campaign

It honestly doesn’t make sense. You want her freed so she can perform against her will and continue a career she has absolutely no desire to do? 

You have NEVER known what’s best for Britney and the reason for what’s happening to her now is because of people like @Vesper supported slavery and watched her mental health decline. Britney fans are selfish bitches who didn’t give two fucks about her health, as long as they got to see her miserable on stage. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. It truly is fucking pathetic what y’all had done to her. Had you led a movement early on, boycotted what they were doing to her, I’m sure she would’ve been much happier today. But all you cared about was chart positions and making sure she beat Xtina. What a fucking joke. Now she’s locked away and she isn’t able to enjoy her wealth and family life...they took her money. The money that YOU donated to the cause.

Y’all don’t know what’s best for her. You supported what they were doing to her and now it’s too late to do anything about it and you want to act concerned? Are you kidding me! A fucking shame. 

I'm pretty sure the #FreeBritney hashtag was made to free Britney from her conservatorship, that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be an artist anymore. She should be free from her father who kept controlling her life. 

I cant at these stupid Britards who wants Britney to be out of mental health facility. dead1

There are reports that Britney refused or stop taking her medications and that is a no no when you are suffering from mental disorder. 

These stupid fans wants her to be free so she can be a danger not only to herself but also a danger to other people's lives including her children. 

These stupid Britards wants Britney to go out of mental health facility so her management can force her to be their cash cow again.

Britney needs help because she is mentally sick you stupid shits! 

Fucking selfish rats! 

D4ZdU0UXkAUh5TL?format=jpg&name=small

49 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

I cant at these stupid Britards who wants Britney to be out of mental health facility. dead1

There are reports that Britney refused or stop taking her medications and that is a no no when you are suffering from mental disorder. 

These stupid fans wants her to be free so she can be a danger not only to herself but also a danger to other people's lives including her children. 

These stupid Britards wants Britney to go out of mental health facility so her management can force her to be their cash cow again.

Britney needs help because she is mentally sick you stupid shits! 

Fucking selfish rats! 

Bish, you cray! You done lost yo mind! 

its not about taking her out of the mental facility. its about how she had an album and a new residency ready to go JUST before her father had a heart attack(?) and she had to cancel everything. its not a secret that he had a huge control over her career/finances.

This is the main reason why I think artists-not just Britney-should take well deserved breaks. I mean, to just live life as normally as they could without being swarmed by the paparazzi or mobbing fans. As for the FreeBritney campaign, well, it's still Britney's decision (?) if she wants to stay, right? My question is this, now that her father's ailing, then who's her conservator? Her mom?

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

It’s the gift that keeps on giving. He’s more obsessed with her than his own fave lol3 

And you are more obsessed with me than any obsession that ever existed in here. The obsession that keeps on giving lol3

34 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And you are more obsessed with me than any obsession that ever existed in here. The obsession that keeps on giving lol3

You wish. This whole forum is obsessed with your mental breakdowns over Britney cuz it’s like watching a train crash over and over. lol3 

kylie1 

13 hours ago, BlancMac said:

This is the main reason why I think artists-not just Britney-should take well deserved breaks. I mean, to just live life as normally as they could without being swarmed by the paparazzi or mobbing fans. As for the FreeBritney campaign, well, it's still Britney's decision (?) if she wants to stay, right? My question is this, now that her father's ailing, then who's her conservator? Her mom?

The campaign is claiming that her father was never sick, and that he made that up as a cover so he could force her into a mental health facility which she’s been secretly kept in since January 

Poor Brit brit5

I hope she will be locked up in mental health facility because she badly need THAT help. brit2

Her fans dont care about her, thats why they want her out of professional help. brit5

Britards who supports #Freebritney are more concern about Britneys management, they want to make sure Britney's management are well compensated.

Fucking stupid selfish shits! brit5

8 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

Poor Brit brit5

I hope she will be locked up in mental health facility because she badly need THAT help. brit2

Her fans dont care about her, thats why they want her out of professional help. brit5

Britards who supports #Freebritney are more concern about Britneys management, they want to make sure Britney's management are well compensated.

Fucking stupid selfish shits! brit5

girl brit3 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

girl brit3 

Girl just plead guilty! You supported slavery. oprah14  

Shame on you and your kind! So fucking sad how Xtina and her fans knew what was best for Britney more than you pathetic slave supporters did. Hope it eats you up. I do wish Britney well tho. More than you do apparently. Because we know the only thing on your mind is how soon can we get her back to enslavement so she can release a single that peaks at #99 and beats Xtina. It’s truly disgusting.

You are like one of those white women in “The Purge” that would pay thousands to see a an innocent get killed on a stage. Ew    nat2 

28 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Girl just plead guilty! You supported slavery. oprah14  

Shame on you and your kind! So fucking sad how Xtina and her fans knew what was best for Britney more than you pathetic slave supporters did. Hope it eats you up. I do wish Britney well tho. More than you do apparently. Because we know the only thing on your mind is how soon can we get her back to enslavement so she can release a single that peaks at #99 and beats Xtina. It’s truly disgusting.

You are like one of those white women in “The Purge” that would pay thousands to see a an innocent get killed on a stage. Ew    nat2 

Or we enjoy Britney’s music just as you enjoy X’s? brit3 

Britney enjoys making music and dancing. She lost motive during FF, it was easy to see. But on Instagram the last year, it was easy to see she seemed to be enjoying life. Her fitness, dancing, photo shoots.... she seemed happier than she’s been in a while. rav1 

I’d probably have struggles too if my dad controlled my life and money. It’s all because in 2007 the media almost killed her. The media drove her to insanity, so yeah, the conservatorship is bullshit because she’s clearly been stable. What the conservatorship is doing now is MAKING her go crazy again. 11 years is FAR too long to be active. rav1 

And I’m glad you acknowledge the new standard for Xtina is now #100+. Just so you know, Britney actually debuts in the Top TWENTY with her leads. brit9

Kiss our asses hunty moo5

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.