Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna | I Rise | May 3

5 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Oh boy, when we thought Medellin's vocal processing was bad.. she comes out with this bebe1 

she sounds good in this one wdym sis. bebe1

I mean it’s okay but idk bebe1 

It’s... basic, and you know most of our faves release basic songs but it’s Madonna so I expected more. Medellin may not be amazing or groundbreaking but basic it is not - it has an interesting production, melody and structure. But I still have hope for Dark Ballet and Crave giveup1 

this isn't even a single. this the track that ends the album, a 15 track one. I honestly think it's amazing, not basic at all. 
Better than medellín.
If the whole project is like that we are prone to a masterpiece. and the best is yet to come.

edit: the bass with decent headphones is insane. and we can hear a lot more instrumentals.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I mean it’s okay but idk bebe1 

It’s... basic, and you know most of our faves release basic songs but it’s Madonna so I expected more. Medellin may not be amazing or groundbreaking but basic it is not - it has an interesting production, melody and structure. But I still have hope for Dark Ballet and Crave giveup1 

nnn I just relistened and I take back what I said dead2 yeah it's kinda basic but it's very pleasant and I like the production, I don't like the autotuned outro though

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

nnn I just relistened and I take back what I said dead2 yeah it's kinda basic but it's very pleasant and I like the production, I don't like the autotuned outro though

The intro gives me chills tbh, i was expecting something more ..loud, idk how to say it. dead2 The song is getting a lot better when the second chorus starts tho, with the backing vocals. dead2 As a closer it has a nice message at least. dead2

15 hours ago, Taylor said:

Mod Notice
Do not troll outside of Battlegrounds.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.