Jump to content

No Tears Left To Cry turns a year old

Recommended Posts

Divine    140,570

No Tears Left To Cry, the multiplatinum top three hit lead single for Ariana Grande's fourth album, Sweetener, is now a year old.

SsX6KYj.jpg

 

Reviews:

"It is the best song of ALL time" - @Divine

"I don't know a better moment in music history." - @Luca

"My wig has been lost ever since the first note started playing!" - @Yoncé.

"This is the type of song that will go down in history with Beethoven." - @Jake

"I haven't stopped lovin, livin, nor pickin it up!" - @Manel

"The last chorus... WOW what a moment. A moment I will never forget." - @Quill

"It was released on my birthday, how could anyone NOT stan?" - @Daenerys

 

 

Let's take a look down memory lane to remember the iconic and eventful No Tears Era.

 

The first teaser:

 

The very first performance:

 

Her Coachella debut:

 

Billboard Awards right before the world discovered P*** was engaged to her and the Sweetener era went downhill:

 

I would also like to say that somehow, right when the song became a year old, without even trying, the song surpassed TBY as my most played song EVER!

4M3Rv5R.png

I think it's a sign we should ALL stream No Tears Left To Cry to celebrate!

 

I would like to hear from you all your favorite moments from the NTLTC era!

Reminder that this song is a CLASSIC and any hate towards it on this most holy of days will NOT be tolerated!

 

Happy birthday to No Tears Left To Cry! <3

lAR9FF2.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,342

an iconic song that shouldve been her first #1 meg1 

otherwise, cry9 

if only the album cover was like the single cover meg1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,570

Coincidence that the song's one year anniversary is during Holy Week? I don't think so.

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    65,993
22 minutes ago, Divine said:

"My wig has been lost ever since the first note started playing!" - @Yoncé.

And my wig still hasn't came back a whole year later, NTLTC will forever be in my trinity of ariana songs. giveup1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,570
1 minute ago, Yoncé. said:

And my wig still hasn't came back a whole year later, NTLTC will forever be in my trinity of ariana songs. giveup1 

 

Just now, Daenerys said:

right now i'm in a state of mind literally a state of mind

AqrebQ.gif

remember when it dropped an hour early on Canadian iTunes and yall kept yelling at me to not listen to it since I wanted the experience of a total surprise? No snippets or anything. wow what a moment.

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys    61,833
Just now, Divine said:

remember when it dropped an hour early on Canadian iTunes and yall kept yelling at me to not listen to it since I wanted the experience of a total surprise? No snippets or anything. wow what a moment.

AqrebQ.gif

we were such good friends omg... now we'd definitely be spoiling tho

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    65,993
2 minutes ago, Divine said:

 

remember when it dropped an hour early on Canadian iTunes and yall kept yelling at me to not listen to it since I wanted the experience of a total surprise? No snippets or anything. wow what a moment.

AqrebQ.gif

nah but I remember how cute and mushy you got when me and Cody gave you our honest opinions about liking the song bc a lot of people you knew had mixed emotions about it except for us... WE been knew it was gonna be a classic hit that was gonna stick like grits! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,570
Just now, Daenerys said:

we were such good friends omg... now we'd definitely be spoiling tho

AqrebQ.gif

tea. hate both of you roaches. no songs left to spoil.

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys    61,833
Just now, Divine said:

tea. hate both of you roaches. no songs left to spoil.

AqrebQ.gif

can't wait till Ari's next single drops and i post it over a speeded up video that could pass as one of those Nicki videos... eat shite

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,570
Just now, Urbanov said:

Her worst lead don’t quote me

29 minutes ago, Divine said:

Reminder that this song is a CLASSIC and any hate towards it on this most holy of days will NOT be tolerated!

Someone get the raid. The deaf community has entered the thread!

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys    61,833
Just now, Divine said:

Someone get the raid. The deaf community has entered the thread!

AqrebQ.gif

Bought the whole stock... do you wanna go first?

AqrebQ.gif

 

OT: State of mind, all the time, etc

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,570
Just now, Daenerys said:

Bought the whole stock... do you wanna go first?

AqrebQ.gif

 

OT: State of mind, all the time, etc

AqrebQ.gif

let's do it together. we can all hold hands. it'd be cute.

AqrebQ.gif

 

OT: we on another mentality

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys    61,833
Just now, Divine said:

let's do it together. we can all hold hands. it'd be cute.

AqrebQ.gif

 

OT: we on another mentality

AqrebQ.gif

a Rose and Jack experience except we both get die happily

AqrebQ.gif

 

OT: pick it up, pick it up, love live pick it up

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    15,716

That quote by me is by far the truth. A LEGENDARY song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    15,716

Bitch should've been her first #1 but I'm happy it was such a smash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunty Bear    11,333
4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Her worst lead don’t quote me

when Dangerous Woman, Problem, and The Way all aged like milk?

Image result for lineysha sparx no gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×