Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

No Tears Left To Cry turns a year old

10 minutes ago, Liam said:

2.6k plays for ONE song? branch out! 

>live with your parents

>don’t worry about electricity bills

>leave your computer overnight everyday

>?????

>PROFIT (?)

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

>live with your parents

>don’t worry about electricity bills

>leave your computer overnight everyday

>?????

>PROFIT (?)

>i don't

>i do

>i don't

>?????

>yes (?)

Call me a cupcake stan but this song truly made my 2018 which was honestly a hell of a year, and if it wasn't of this song and album I would have still felt like a total loser as always. This song defines Ariana for me, even though 2018 turned out to be her worst year, she still keeps fighting for her happiness.

The way this song is a literal pop era moment is just.. a blessing. I mean, the song is a masterpiece, the video that will probably be Ariana's biggest classic, the performances with a stunning aesthetic. bebe1 

It has been a year since her best single and I will forever cherish how amazing and flawless that era was. 

8 hours ago, Merryem said:

i HATED this song on release but i must admit it aged like a CLASSIC. now it's my top 3 on sweetener and definitely one of my most listened to ariana songs. whew her mind!

The replay value it haswhit1

OT: Literally one of the best pop songs of this decade and her best one. It's experimental, angelic, DIVINElana5, catchy, refreshing and iconic. It helped me through a very rough time of my life and it has so many beautiful meanings in it. The song means so much to me in several ways and I love how the tasteless out here got backfiredbey3 It could go #1 and stay there for at least 5 weeks if there was "as much" competition as there was during January - March 2019. This song is UNDERRATEDxtina7

5 hours ago, Luca said:

Call me a cupcake stan but this song truly made my 2018 which was honestly a hell of a year, and if it wasn't of this song and album I would have still felt like a total loser as always. This song defines Ariana for me, even though 2018 turned out to be her worst year, she still keeps fighting for her happiness.

The way this song is a literal pop era moment is just.. a blessing. I mean, the song is a masterpiece, the video that will probably be Ariana's biggest classic, the performances with a stunning aesthetic. bebe1 

It has been a year since her best single and I will forever cherish how amazing and flawless that era was. 

If this makes you cupcake then someone better get the icing for me too bc I feel the same way! The song means sooo much to me since it was released right after a really really rough period in my life and it was kind of my own anthem to keep going since life was finally getting good again! The song, the era, the video, the performances, everything about this song I hold very near and dear to my heart!

AqrebQ.gif

1 hour ago, Divine said:

If this makes you cupcake then someone better get the icing for me too bc I feel the same way! The song means sooo much to me since it was released right after a really really rough period in my life and it was kind of my own anthem to keep going since life was finally getting good again! The song, the era, the video, the performances, everything about this song I hold very near and dear to my heart!

AqrebQ.gif

Will we ever get to experience an era like that again?

AqrebQ.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.