Jump to content

No Tears Left To Cry turns a year old

Recommended Posts

Jae    23,402

Her beast lead single by far & one of the best pop songs of the decade if I do declare! Can’t imagine not having this state of mind moo10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,657
3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

when Dangerous Woman, Problem, and The Way all aged like milk?

Image result for lineysha sparx no gif

TUN>DW>TW>Problem>dried white dog’s shit>NTLTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,657
12 minutes ago, Divine said:

Someone get the raid. The deaf community has entered the thread!

AqrebQ.gif

Eat a blt sandwich or some other shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,141

All we can really do is pray for the deaf. Anyways, yes No Tears yes timeless classic.

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,657
10 minutes ago, Liam said:

2.6k plays for ONE song? branch out! 

>live with your parents

>don’t worry about electricity bills

>leave your computer overnight everyday

>?????

>PROFIT (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,141
3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

>live with your parents

>don’t worry about electricity bills

>leave your computer overnight everyday

>?????

>PROFIT (?)

>i don't

>i do

>i don't

>?????

>yes (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,840

i HATED this song on release but i must admit it aged like a CLASSIC. now it's my top 3 on sweetener and definitely one of my most listened to ariana songs. whew her mind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    178,738

NTLTC to me when I thought it wouldn't top DW as her best lead 

tumblr_inline_o37wrq1qtM1tcd1x4_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halcyon    21,449

This song truly aged like the finest of wines. She did what she had to do, and she delivered.

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    37,863

Call me a cupcake stan but this song truly made my 2018 which was honestly a hell of a year, and if it wasn't of this song and album I would have still felt like a total loser as always. This song defines Ariana for me, even though 2018 turned out to be her worst year, she still keeps fighting for her happiness.

The way this song is a literal pop era moment is just.. a blessing. I mean, the song is a masterpiece, the video that will probably be Ariana's biggest classic, the performances with a stunning aesthetic. bebe1 

It has been a year since her best single and I will forever cherish how amazing and flawless that era was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littleswiftie    1,520
9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

TUN>DW>TW>Problem>dried white dog’s shit>NTLTC

The Way above Problem? Your taste's even more cancelledari5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littleswiftie    1,520
8 hours ago, Merryem said:

i HATED this song on release but i must admit it aged like a CLASSIC. now it's my top 3 on sweetener and definitely one of my most listened to ariana songs. whew her mind!

The replay value it haswhit1

 

OT: Literally one of the best pop songs of this decade and her best one. It's experimental, angelic, DIVINElana5, catchy, refreshing and iconic. It helped me through a very rough time of my life and it has so many beautiful meanings in it. The song means so much to me in several ways and I love how the tasteless out here got backfiredbey3 It could go #1 and stay there for at least 5 weeks if there was "as much" competition as there was during January - March 2019. This song is UNDERRATEDxtina7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,141
5 hours ago, Luca said:

Call me a cupcake stan but this song truly made my 2018 which was honestly a hell of a year, and if it wasn't of this song and album I would have still felt like a total loser as always. This song defines Ariana for me, even though 2018 turned out to be her worst year, she still keeps fighting for her happiness.

The way this song is a literal pop era moment is just.. a blessing. I mean, the song is a masterpiece, the video that will probably be Ariana's biggest classic, the performances with a stunning aesthetic. bebe1 

It has been a year since her best single and I will forever cherish how amazing and flawless that era was. 

If this makes you cupcake then someone better get the icing for me too bc I feel the same way! The song means sooo much to me since it was released right after a really really rough period in my life and it was kind of my own anthem to keep going since life was finally getting good again! The song, the era, the video, the performances, everything about this song I hold very near and dear to my heart!

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    37,863
1 hour ago, Divine said:

If this makes you cupcake then someone better get the icing for me too bc I feel the same way! The song means sooo much to me since it was released right after a really really rough period in my life and it was kind of my own anthem to keep going since life was finally getting good again! The song, the era, the video, the performances, everything about this song I hold very near and dear to my heart!

AqrebQ.gif

Will we ever get to experience an era like that again?

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    140,141
21 minutes ago, Luca said:

Will we ever get to experience an era like that again?

AqrebQ.gif

At this rate, it’s not likely.

AqrebQ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×