Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Man finds naked stranger on his couch

Image result for James Wooten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police say a Tennessee man returned home to find a naked stranger sitting on his couch drinking juice.

WKRN-TV cites a Nashville police report that says the resident summoned officers Wednesday and told them he called out to the stranger, who responded by screaming and dropping the juice.

When officers asked the man to exit the home, they say he did so but was wearing only a T-shirt.

The resident reported the man had consumed ice cream from the home in addition to the juice.

Police took 67-year-old James Wooten into custody on charges including aggravated burglary. His bail was set at $5,000.

It wasn't immediately clear if Wooten has an attorney.

https://start.att.net/news/read/category/news/article/the_associated_press-police_man_returns_home_finds_naked_stranger_on_co-ap

The fucking mug shot vomit1

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Not when I'm on my phone um3

I only use FOTP on my phone and I’m still capable in quoting articles. 

And if you don’t know how to do it, then stop making these useless threads that no one is going to answer to anyway 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

And if you don’t know how to do it, then stop making these useless threads that no one is going to answer to anyway 

All I can say is you didn't have to post in it at all shrug1

20 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

All I can say is you didn't have to post in it at all shrug1

You spam the forum with links which you could have posted in a status when you can’t properly make a thread.

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Not when I'm on my phone um3

He's not wrong. Please at least quote relevant passages from the article/relevant tweets, because a single link on its own doesn't necessitate its own thread shrug1 

On 4/20/2019 at 12:47 PM, Simón. said:

Lmao calm down

On 4/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, Simón. said:

damn ma is it that srs

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.