Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Did Katy Perry just end her flop streak?

6 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Stans one basic latin song and hates the other one? Makes sense. cry6 Medellín still wins tho. cry6

A basic Lain song with a memorable melody, cool lyrics and NO obvious pitch correction.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

A basic Lain song with a memorable melody, cool lyrics and NO obvious pitch correction.

Memorable? Con Calma has more basic melody than Medellín. No comment about the lyrics. lol3

Madonna has requested that Medallin not be referred to as a, "Latin song."

"It puts the song in too small a category. Please don't do that!"

The Queen has spoken! mad6

45 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Madonna has requested that Medallin not be referred to as a, "Latin song."

"It puts the song in too small a category. Please don't do that!"

The Queen has spoken! mad6

Madame Clown strikes again. Why is she so dumb? 

image.thumb.png.b157e5d57ce0955ec33804ed

It's CLEARLY a Latin song. What else should it be?

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Honestly I find it xenophobic, racist AND pretentious how she doesn't want it to be called "latin", like bitch if you're gonna culture-approtiate this part of the world at least acknowledge us. aura1

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

@Madonna You're deaf in both ears. They're stuffed with delusion!

Luckily, there is a cure...repeated listening of Medellin. Common girl, do you believe in love?

Cause M's got something to say about it, and it goes a little something like cha cha cha! 

3 hours ago, Pawn said:

@Madonna You're deaf in both ears. They're stuffed with delusion!

Luckily, there is a cure...repeated listening of Medellin. Common girl, do you believe in love?

Cause M's got something to say about it, and it goes a little something like cha cha cha! 

As if I was gonna force myself to listen to that terrible song more than I have already. It's sad when that's the only option for fans to enjoy some of her songs and to delude themselves into liking whatever she farted out this time. GARBAGE! 

Oh and IT IS a Latin song. From it's production to the lyrics to the melody. Madame Racist needs to stop talking bullshit.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

As if I was gonna force myself to listen to that terrible song more than I have already. It's sad when that's the only option for fans to enjoy some of her songs and to delude themselves into liking whatever she farted out this time. GARBAGE! 

Oh and IT IS a Latin song. From it's production to the lyrics to the melody. Madame Racist needs to stop talking bullshit.

f a k e 

f a n s 

c a n 

b e

s o 

c h a 

c h a 

c h a

1 hour ago, Littleswiftie said:

I honestly don't see it doing very well. A remix version with Justin Bieber got released right when Despacito began rising on the charts while this song has had its timenicki5

You know better. 

25 minutes ago, Pawn said:

f a k e 

f a n s 

c a n 

b e

s o 

c h a 

c h a 

c h a

I'm most definitely not a fake fan, bitch. I've put more effort into the Madonna section of this forum than you probably have. Just accept that not every fan is bound to love everything she puts out. 

I'm not fucking delusional like some of yall. Medellín is subpar by Madonna standards. Someone who has been listening to her music since the age of three is most definitely in a position to judge it that way and has every right to be disappointed.

5 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

it is. Sadly still better done than Medellin since the people who made it actually know the music they're making

Medellín has more interesting flow + is way less generic than Katy's one. You will find more songs similar to Con Calma than Medellín nowadays. Here, i said it. lol3

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Medellín has more interesting flow + is way less generic than Katy's one. You will find more songs similar to Con Calma than Medellín nowadays. Here, i said it. lol3

i'm not talking as a katy fan or a madonna hater (i'm neither, check my post history lol).I'm talking from my POV as someone who grew up with reggaetton. Medellin feels incomplete, lacking. Reggaetton can sound beautiful, specially the colombian cumbia influenced reggaetton yet...well... for me, Medellin feels like whoever made it "discovered" the basic reggaetton beat, put it there and called it a day.

I really wanted to like the song, but generic or not, most other reggaetton songs are better made, including Despacito

13 hours ago, Madonna said:

I'm most definitely not a fake fan, bitch. I've put more effort into the Madonna section of this forum than you probably have. Just accept that not every fan is bound to love everything she puts out. 

I'm not fucking delusional like some of yall. Medellín is subpar by Madonna standards. Someone who has been listening to her music since the age of three is most definitely in a position to judge it that way and has every right to be disappointed.

Who you callin' bitch, bitch? Listen, I like you. I think you're funny and I enjoy a lot of your commentary on this forum. That said, you are not Madonna's keeper. You say you've been a fan of her since you were 3. That's awesome! You know who's been a Madonna fan longer than you? 

Madonna. She knows her own heart and what is best for her. You don't like the song? Cool! You don't have to. I just think you could be a bit nicer and maybe not stomp on the fun the rest of us are having. There's a new freaking Madonna song out for goodness sake. It's been forever!!! 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.