Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

What song is this

I know I’m late but I was watching my crazy beautiful life and this came on and it really doesn’t sound familiarbrit14

its also the only cut away to have no title, even machine gun love had one. Does anyone have any clue it sounds so good kesha5

8 minutes ago, idrk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

meet me in spaceari9

doesn't sound like it at all

Mee Me in Space is the incorrect title given by fan ari9

They couldve been in the beginning stages of recording it and changed it then leaked shrug1

Idk what else it could be. 

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Mee Me in Space is the incorrect title given by fan ari9

They couldve been in the beginning stages of recording it and changed it then leaked shrug1

Idk what else it could be. 

its not the incorrect title it was registered twice ari9 meet me in space is the more developed version.

bmi registrations:

meet me in space - 17063909

young & reckless - 14279952

3 minutes ago, idrk said:

its not the incorrect title it was registered twice ari9 meet me in space is the more developed version.

bmi registrations:

meet me in space - 17063909

young & reckless - 14279952

Regardless, we only have one version.  

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I didn't even know of a 2nd version ari9

they have the same writers/ composers but meet me in space has 1 more publisher than young and reckless as if 5 wasn't enoughkesha8

1 minute ago, idrk said:

they have the same writers/ composers but meet me in space has 1 more publisher than young and reckless as if 5 wasn't enoughkesha8

Probably Luke kesha8

It could be a Warrior outtake like Victimless Crime, Not Obsessed, or Back to You. Don’t get you hopes up ever really finding out tho I’m still waiting for the full leaks of “Rollercoaster” and what everyone first thought was Dirty Liar. kesha5

19 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

It could be a Warrior outtake like Victimless Crime, Not Obsessed, or Back to You. Don’t get you hopes up ever really finding out tho I’m still waiting for the full leaks of “Rollercoaster” and what everyone first thought was Dirty Liar. kesha5

Welcome sis kesha9

1 hour ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Welcome to forums :) 

23 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Thanks Dolls! I’ve had this account and lurked in the shadows for too long nicki5

2015 nicki5

Why didn't you join in the conversations when Lover leaked? kesha8 

True Colors?

You Control My Heart?

Rainbow?

kesha8

8 hours ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

Welcome to the forum hug1

Your avi cry6

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

2015 nicki5

Why didn't you join in the conversations when Lover leaked? kesha8 

True Colors?

You Control My Heart?

Rainbow?

kesha8

I got locked out because I forgot what email I used and just never tried to get back in orangu1

and I’m shy jj2

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

Welcome to the forum hug1

Your avi cry6

Thanks hun! I love yours! She posted another pic from this shoot or whatever it is. I hope we’re close getting new music. cry9

14 minutes ago, Rainbow_Rose said:

I got locked out because I forgot what email I used and just never tried to get back in orangu1

and I’m shy jj2

Thanks hun! I love yours! She posted another pic from this shoot or whatever it is. I hope we’re close getting new music. cry9

oprah14

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.