Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RED ANGELO

Lets mess! "the Old Battlegrounds Style"

Since Battlegrounds is sooo boring these days..

What can you say about faves shade amongst other fave? katy8

Lets mess a bit! 

Let me start! 

P!nk said Xtina once swung on her at a club! lol

1:30

and Xtina said she didn't swung on her! 

1:35

But I believe P!nk here, Xtina is Dirrrrrrrrrty in her Stripped era and was so aggressive!

Remembe these incidents?

13 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

You guys are boring as fuck! brit8

#ByeFOTPers ari4

Alright, please log off then, you’d make everybody happy here

3 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

Since Battlegrounds is sooo boring these days..

What can you say about faves shade amongst other fave? katy8

Lets mess a bit! 

Let me start! 

P!nk said Xtina once swung on her at a club! lol

1:30

and Xtina said she didn't swung on her! 

1:35

But I believe P!nk here, Xtina is Dirrrrrrrrrty in her Stripped era and was so aggressive!

Remembe these incidents?

Honestly I disagree with you! The only reason why Xtina was aggressive with Britney in the club was because she went behind her back and told Madonna she didn’t feel comfortable kissing her. For whatever reason, Britney was VERY insecure with Xtina being a part of the performance and she went to extreme ends to make sure she didn’t get the same spotlight. So that was Xtina’s way of telling Britney “I’ll show you bitch!” and she went up to her and tried to kiss her. Not Xtina’s fault that she’s talented and the other females around her feel threatened that their gimmicks won’t live up to the standard. oprah14 

also can i just say what most of us are thinking in that katy looks ugly/not it with short hair and people would stan her more if she had long hair again?

i know hair length shouldn't be a factor in whether someone can be successful or not but i'm sorry but it is, especially in katy's case.

her pic with long hair recently is her most liked picture on insta ever

if she wears long hair then i'm stanning if she keeps the short back and sides she'll continue to flop 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.