Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

How many % is LG6 finished?

?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. ?

I honestly have no clue. I’m beginning to lose faith dead2 I feel like it’s gonna take another 7 months, at least. But I’m sure (and hope) I’m wrong. I’m just so tired of waiting dead2 

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What does Slayanne have to do with this, miss thang? brit15

we all thought that lg5 was gonna be released 2016 q1 until taylor left fad and she scrapped her best album ever and we got that dusty ass rat shit brit15

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

we all thought that lg5 was gonna be released 2016 q1 until taylor left fad and she scrapped her best album ever and we got that dusty ass rat shit brit15

She met first with Mark in November (?) 2015, so Taylor had nothing to do with it. If anything, he inspired the least country song on the album, PI. brit15

Still don't know what that has to do with LG6 brit15

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She met first with Mark in November (?) 2015, so Taylor had nothing to do with it. If anything, he inspired the least country song on the album, PI. brit15

Still don't know what that has to do with LG6 brit15

excuse me miss thang perfect illusion is about the social media as fad says brit15

it means that she maybe has scrapped the original lg6 and has started working on jopanned/asib 2.0 brit15

2 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

excuse me miss thang perfect illusion is about the social media as fad says brit15

it means that she maybe has scrapped the original lg6 and has started working on jopanned/asib 2.0 brit15

Then how come when she tweeted the LG6 tweet (March 12th), all of the producers known/rumored to be working on it (from previously) reposted or commented on it? brit15 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Then how come when she tweeted the LG6 tweet (March 12th), all of the producers known/rumored to be working on it (from previously) reposted or commented on it? brit15 

i have really low expectations for lg6 so please don't hype me brit15 i don't wanna have a third bleak experience in a row dahling brit15

Just now, Rachel Green said:

i have really low expectations for lg6 so please don't hype me brit15 i don't wanna have a third bleak experience in a row dahling brit15

It will be brit15

My predictions:

1. Lead single video still being edited after the song is out.
  2. Second single will be switched like a faggot and they will have to rush the video.
  3. End era.

brit15

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

It will be brit15

My predictions:

1. Lead single video still being edited after the song is out.
  2. Second single will be switched like a faggot and they will have to rush the video.
  3. End era.

brit15

her team should be sentenced to death tbh brit15 with richy being the first one brit15 bring laurieann, tara and the other old members back brit15

off topic but who was in charge of her hair from 2012-14? brit15

Just now, Rachel Green said:

her team should be sentenced to death tbh brit15 with richy being the first one brit15 bring laurieann, tara and the other old members back brit15

off topic but who was in charge of her hair from 2012-14? brit15

Freddie has always been in charge of her hair ddd brit15

Can't believe the man who did all those WIGS is now doing the same do-up every single time brit15

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Freddie has always been in charge of her hair ddd brit15

Can't believe the man who did all those WIGS is now doing the same do-up every single time brit15

he keeps frying her hair brit15 lock ha up brit15 if her team doesn't get it together i swear i'll start bullying them on the bird app brit15

2 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

he keeps frying her hair brit15 lock ha up brit15 if her team doesn't get it together i swear i'll start bullying them on the bird app brit15

The only ones that are not doing their job right are Freddie and Richy, but I doubt she will fire them, so I'm over it brit15 

He can have her fried hair and Jojo Siwa choreos as long as she wants. Bye Felicia brit15

I mean we could tell Joanne was made in just a few months so LG6 should be nearly done... I'm thinking a July/August release after the next leg of Enigma brit15

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

They were crackheads together in 2009 brit15

article-0-0339F8F6000005DC-933_468x765.j 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.