Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor has a radio deal + radios are already hearing the single

Lots of radio stations are changing their profile pictures to her promo background

+

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=316157

- The programmers must listen to the track on headphones via a device that never leaves the possession of the label team.

- The programmers must sign an NDA enjoining them not only not to discuss the content of the song but to deny its very existence.

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Apparently a Boston radio station didn't read the terms of their NDA and they're claiming on air that it's a collab in the vein of 1989.

tumblr_static_2anupxe1i7ggcook4gkswsskc_

I saw that too but I honestly don’t believe she would start her era off with a credited collab. At most maybe someone like Selena is doing backing vocals but I swear if there’s a ft. tag...

What gives me hope is she said she would never repeat herself and I believe that so I don’t see this being a 1989 rehash sonically, thus hopefully the collab rumors are false  

412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I saw that too but I honestly don’t believe she would start her era off with a credited collab. At most maybe someone like Selena is doing backing vocals but I swear if there’s a ft. tag...

What gives me hope is she said she would never repeat herself and I believe that so I don’t see this being a 1989 rehash sonically, thus hopefully the collab rumors are false  

I don't think it will be a "feat." collab, it's most likely a female production credit if they're telling the truth. Selena backing vocals though. ari11

And by the 1989 sound they probably just mean that it's softer sounding than rep (the only other pop record than 1989 they can really compare it to).

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

maybe someone like Selena is doing backing vocals

Does that mean Taylor's following Madonna's lead and releasing a whisper cha cha song?

1 minute ago, rosekesha said:

It's definetely going to be something like Style/Delicate, a non-controversial, chill pop anthem

I hated Delicate so I hope it's closer to Style brit15

21 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I don't think it will be a "feat." collab, it's most likely a female production credit if they're telling the truth. Selena backing vocals though. ari11

And by the 1989 sound they probably just mean that it's softer sounding than rep (the only other pop record than 1989 they can really compare it to).

Hopefully you’re right ari9 

Not here for any feat. collab until single 3/4 ari9 

14 minutes ago, Venom said:

Does that mean Taylor's following Madonna's lead and releasing a whisper cha cha song?

One of her relatives (her grandma I think) was born in Venezuela so maybe “Venezuela” ft. Maluma is coming 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.