Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

New photoshoot coming for 'secret project'

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

X7 is coming oprah14 

Let's not get our hopes up just yet. moo1 But she did mention that "special album in the vault".

She has a shitton of leftovers from Liberation-sessions, it would be easy for her to just drop a short album compiled from those songs. And let's not forget that the things she did with Mark Ronson have never seen the light of day either. (Mark has confirmed on a recent Reddit Q&A that those were for her album).

If this turns out to be for a perfume tho. dead2

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

Let's not get our hopes up just yet. moo1 But she did mention that "special album in the vault".

She has a shitton of leftovers from Liberation-sessions, it would be easy for her to just drop a short album compiled from those songs. And let's not forget that the things she did with Mark Ronson have never seen the light of day either. (Mark has confirmed on a recent Reddit Q&A that those were for her album).

If this turns out to be for a perfume tho. dead2

Watch it be for a perfume. Can’t wait to see a cardboard cutout of her at a mall booth.

Damn I thught we hadnt seen her in so long because she was getting in shape for her shows and she obviously didnt. I hope she wont be as labored and slow as she was during the Liberation tour. That was so dissapointing.

44 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

Damn I thught we hadnt seen her in so long because she was getting in shape for her shows and she obviously didnt. I hope she wont be as labored and slow as she was during the Liberation tour. That was so dissapointing.

Guuurl - Skinny-Tina is so over.... coffee1
... I really don't mind her weight / bodyshape whatever lotus1. Nobody shames Adele, but why always our gurl Cursed-Tina?! confused1

I really hope the photoshoot is for her (not so secret) X7 album...  AND I really hope her to  polish & perfect her vocals. Not (only) her looks. She could shine as whom she is/should be: The Voice of our Generation. 

In detail: I  really was so happy to hear on Liberation Tour that her voice is a - let's be real - great condition! What she actually lacked - unfortunately - was some training/timing (yeah, even sometimes the lyrics ) on certain songs. xtina1

For example - so unfortunate!  - on FIL, her lead (!!!!) single her timing was random and vocals often a little rough towards the end. Already pointed out by BackToBacis right there (click!).

To me, The Voice of our Generation, should at least be able to give a proper performance of her lead single. So let's hope for X8 - 'cause YB was never (til now!) & FIL was only once (Jimmy Kimmel) performed properly.xtina11

Edit: If you think of Accelerate as Lead Single - go ahead - never been performed properly too. wat2

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Ok, so I guess it's not for music then. dead4

Okay, I'm still not losing faith / don't wanna to :( - just hope that it's some album shooting AND some magazine promotion for X7 at the same time ;)

7 hours ago, Kirjava said:

She has a shitton of leftovers from Liberation-sessions, it would be easy for her to just drop a short album compiled from those songs.

Yeah, especially the confirmed (!) P!nk duett. This could be so huge for general public since P!nk is so huge (and mainstream ;) too).

11 hours ago, Anita said:

Guuurl - Skinny-Tina is so over.... coffee1
... I really don't mind her weight / bodyshape whatever lotus1. Nobody shames Adele, but why always our gurl Cursed-Tina?! confused1

I really hope the photoshoot is for her (not so secret) X7 album...  AND I really hope her to  polish & perfect her vocals. Not (only) her looks. She could shine as whom she is/should be: The Voice of our Generation. 

In detail: I  really was so happy to hear on Liberation Tour that her voice is a - let's be real - great condition! What she actually lacked - unfortunately - was some training/timing (yeah, even sometimes the lyrics ) on certain songs. xtina1

For example - so unfortunate!  - on FIL, her lead (!!!!) single her timing was random and vocals often a little rough towards the end. Already pointed out by BackToBacis right there (click!).

To me, The Voice of our Generation, should at least be able to give a proper performance of her lead single. So let's hope for X8 - 'cause YB was never (til now!) & FIL was only once (Jimmy Kimmel) performed properly.xtina11

Edit: If you think of Accelerate as Lead Single - go ahead - never been performed properly too. wat2

I dont need her to be skinnytina. I want in shape tina. Like at least KGBtina. She was in better shape months after having Summer than she is now. If you go on tour the least thing you can do is get in good enough shape so you can pull off an amazing show.

Adele just stands there and sings. Christina is wearing leotards and "dancing" on stage.  Her vocals always sound better when she is in shape and the little bit she actually moved during the liberation tour was tragic.

Also its annoying how she pretends like she is shape by photoshopping the life out of pictures

normal_Wki-EGFvg28.jpg

when she actually looks like this

40501852_2278040999084148_86878010725797

I think she's starting to shed some weight so let's not call it photoshopped until we see videos from the Xperience.

Also, the pictures that were posted were taken just above/below the shoulder and chest area so if anything, she can be in her 2015 NBA performance shape.They are also noticeably covering her body by hugging her so...xtina5

On 4/26/2019 at 12:30 PM, COOKIES said:

I dont need her to be skinnytina. I want in shape tina. Like at least KGBtina. She was in better shape months after having Summer than she is now. If you go on tour the least thing you can do is get in good enough shape so you can pull off an amazing show.

Adele just stands there and sings. Christina is wearing leotards and "dancing" on stage.  Her vocals always sound better when she is in shape and the little bit she actually moved during the liberation tour was tragic.

Also its annoying how she pretends like she is shape by photoshopping the life out of pictures

normal_Wki-EGFvg28.jpg

when she actually looks like this

40501852_2278040999084148_86878010725797

Or when she replied to "a fan" that the photo with her wearing a hat was not photoshopped because she was working really hard to get in shape for liberation tour and like 2 wks later we got some candids of her looking bigger than on the picture and then she kicked off the tour and it was obvious that she hadn't worked out. I was like girl...why do you lie dead2

16 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Or when she replied to "a fan" that the photo with her wearing a hat was not photoshopped because she was working really hard to get in shape for liberation tour and like 2 wks later we got some candids of her looking bigger than on the picture and then she kicked off the tour and it was obvious that she hadn't worked out. I was like girl...why do you lie dead2

yeah. I mean how is this working hard to be in good shape?? She was in better shape after her pregnancy. dont get me wrong. Look wise I think its fine. But her performances suffered because of it and it bothers me that she isnt trying harder. You have enough money to get a trainer, a chef and anything else you need to be the best version of yourself.

cS53bJkLq7c.jpgsROnoio41-E.jpg40611736_308408996635575_170287790120810AffF-dampww.jpg1~229.jpg

18 hours ago, COOKIES said:

yeah. I mean how is this working hard to be in good shape?? She was in better shape after her pregnancy. dont get me wrong. Look wise I think its fine. But her performances suffered because of it and it bothers me that she isnt trying harder. You have enough money to get a trainer, a chef and anything else you need to be the best version of yourself.

cS53bJkLq7c.jpgsROnoio41-E.jpg40611736_308408996635575_170287790120810AffF-dampww.jpg1~229.jpg

Too bad she didn't try harder to dance a bit more. If she's happy with her body then I'm okay with that but why did she lie? what was the pointjj4

7 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Too bad she didn't try harder to dance a bit more. If she's happy with her body then I'm okay with that but why did she lie? what was the pointjj4

yeah. Also she clerly isnt happy about it otherwise she wouldnt upload photoshopped pictures like the 4th of july pics or

this gem

she posted

67831e97941ec376903d11f84f53e994.jpg

reality

christina-aguilera-2015-vanity-fair-osca

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.