Sign in to follow this  

FKA twigs | Magdalene | TBD

Venom    6,056

I don't know how to feel about her bebe1 LP1 had bops like Video Girl but I just forgot about her and I think she's been aesthetically whack since she ditched the EP1 / LP1 format (I'll never forgive Allie X for leaving the CollXtion lane). I also worship Robert Pattinson so I don't know if streaming her conflicts with my religious views or not bebe1

BJORK    7,349
9 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

how were they?! jj2 

Very different to LP1 and Melissa. Some sad ballads, urban-influenced BANGERS and mid-tempo bops. 

- The Mary Magdalene song gives CHILLS "a womans right, a womans prerogative"

- She sobbed singing something about a Mirrored Heart, was hard to watch her sound so hurt 😭😭

- Holy Terrain, Sad Day >>>> wigs 

BJORK    7,349

A lot of tap dance noises, piercing drums, she sings differently to her usual approach some songs, a lot deeper.

BJORK    7,349

Visually the new songs were performed in clothes similar to the posters. A lot of Medieval and religious thematics. Jester-esque looks. 

Urbanov    45,655
On 5/29/2019 at 1:27 AM, BJORK said:

Twigs played 8 new songs including cellophane at my concert tonight, new album is definitely coming

She played 6 unreleased songs on some random Russian Music Festival in 2015 or 2016 but we didn’t get any new music. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT!!! NEW ALBUM IN MY LIBRARY!!!