Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor Swift | ME! feat. Brendon Urie | April 26

Just now, Taylor said:

I don’t like the single cover but I know it’s meant to be tacky so whatever, I’ll get used to it. Just wish her face was on it bebe1 

@Dr. Slay can come through with a cover from the billboard pic if it’s released bebe1 

was literally doing that right now with another pic bebe1

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I don’t like the single cover but I know it’s meant to be tacky so whatever, I’ll get used to it. Just wish her face was on it bebe1 

@Dr. Slay can come through with a cover from the billboard pic if it’s released bebe1 

wait? wdym? bebe1 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

it kinda reminds me of The Chainsmokers and their single covers bebe1

the first picture she released today would have been perfect or the billboard pic bebe1

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

maybe after the mv premiere bebe1 

I was just kinda hoping it would be run like the LWYMMD release bebe1 Also, I wasn’t too happy about the collab, but I’m happy you’re getting your dream and I’m keeping my mind open bebe1 

8 hours ago, Divine said:

Tbh once we hear the song, we’ll probably be fine with the name since we’ll see how it fits into everything. A Dangerous Woman tease. brit15

Also I just know this will serve song of the summer, especially if it has a summer-y vibe katy3

omg i forgot how tragic we all though dw sounded and then it was a SEXY FUCKIN bop

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

I was just kinda hoping it would be run like the LWYMMD release bebe1 Also, I wasn’t too happy about the collab, but I’m happy you’re getting your dream and I’m keeping my mind open bebe1 

you better not diss my father when the song drops bebe1 

4 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

There is so much to process bebe1 I kinda was hoping a preorder would come tonight bebe1 

Omg no please bebe1 

No pre-order until week two at the earliest. If we get one now it’ll take ~100k off the single sales because pre-ordering doesn’t count towards singles anymore like it did in 2014 with SIO bebe1 

For reference LWYMMD technically did 500k because Rep had ~150k preorders week 1 but those didn’t count towards it. We need all the sales possible for that #1 bebe1 

Just now, Saint X said:

I wanna know how many tracks are on it, when it's coming out, the actual title, and the album cover

Guess we'll have to wait bebe1

i hope its between 11-15 standard + 3-4 deluxe tracks bebe1 

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

it kinda reminds me of The Chainsmokers and their single covers bebe1

the first picture she released today would have been perfect or the billboard pic bebe1

I wish the Billboard pic with the white/blue text behind her face pic was the cover bebe1 I loved that

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.