Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor Swift | ME! feat. Brendon Urie | April 26

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Not you already grabbing an iconic avi 

The perks of figuring out Instagiffer after 2 years of not knowing how jj5 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Old Town Road stopping her from reclaiming the fastest #1 iTunes record. Ari’s safe. ari9

Isn't it still selling ~100k? ari9 Thank god they didn't put TS7 up for pre-order yet, it would eat away ~100k from her opening week like Rep ate up ~150k from LWYMMD's. Republic knows their shit dead2 

Speaking of records I'm really curious to see if this can break AIWFCIY's record or at least 7 rings' record ari9 

I honestly don't think it will, I'm going to guesstimate around 8-9M first day. But anything above 50M+ streams on Spotify first week will be good as long as it doesn't plummet.

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I actually love him in it bebe1 

Like I still would've preferred a solo lead but the whole duet aspect of the song adds a lot because of the lyrics / video theme. Like I don't think it could've come to life like this without a feature and his style is perfect for this bebe1 

okay i'm starting to eat my words... bebe1

basically exactly what you said, it would have been great to have a solo lead, but we don't and Brendon does slay his part bebe1

I love his part with the umbrellas... lowkey my fave part from the vid bebe1

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

#2, while Lil Nas X is at #1 and #7. She will probably get another #1 but the competition is far from easy this time around. 

My prediction is it'll go #1 week one (tho unfortunately it'll debut early like LWYMMD/WANEGBT smh) but I feel like it's going to hang around #2-3 after that unless it serves longevity and can re-overtake OTR like Shake It Off did to All About That Bass in 2014. But idk, though this is gonna smash I don't see it being as big as SIO - but I do see it spending at least a few weeks at #1 on the UWC since OTR is probably peaking with 450.000~ dead2 

And anyway, peaks aren't everything. SIO is infinitely bigger than Blank Space despite spending less time at #1 xtina11 

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

okay i'm starting to eat my words... bebe1

basically exactly what you said, it would have been great to have a solo lead, but we don't and Brendon does slay his part bebe1

I love his part with the umbrellas... lowkey my fave part from the vid bebe1

I love the whole love song duet bebe1 

It was so well done imo. Yeah it's basic and a few lyrics are cringe but this is just another basic but good Taylor lead imo bebe1 

Will probably be in the bottom 1/3 of the album but it's perfect to introduce the GP to the era bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My prediction is it'll go #1 week one (tho unfortunately it'll debut early like LWYMMD/WANEGBT smh) but I feel like it's going to hang around #2-3 after that unless it serves longevity and can re-overtake OTR like Shake It Off did to All About That Bass in 2014. But idk, though this is gonna smash I don't see it being as big as SIO - but I do see it spending at least a few weeks at #1 on the UWC since OTR is probably peaking with 450.000~ dead2 

And anyway, peaks aren't everything. SIO is infinitely bigger than Blank Space despite spending less time at #1 xtina11 

Don't doubt too much honey, this song has an incredible amount of replay value and the music video will gather A LOT of views since it's literally the best music video of this yearmoo9

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.