Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor Swift | ME! feat. Brendon Urie | April 26

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I love the whole love song duet bebe1 

It was so well done imo. Yeah it's basic and a few lyrics are cringe but this is just another basic but good Taylor lead imo bebe1 

Will probably be in the bottom 1/3 of the album but it's perfect to introduce the GP to the era bebe1 

i'm honestly so happy "you can't spell awesome without me" isn't said throughout the whole song... and it actually doesn't sound THAT bad bebe1

i think it's quite refreshing for it to be a positive cute song... like it's just a fun happy song, nothing more and that's great bebe1

definitely looking forward to the album to bring IT bebe1

7 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Don't doubt too much honey, this song has an incredible amount of replay value and the music video will gather A LOT of views since it's literally the best music video of this yearmoo9

Definitely not worried about its success but the longevity worries me after Look jj2 

Radio will obviously eat this up and save it even if it lacks in other areas though lol. But I see it doing strongly on digital and probably decent-good on streaming. Don't expect a massive streaming smash though!

7 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i'm honestly so happy "you can't spell awesome without me" isn't said throughout the whole song... and it actually doesn't sound THAT bad bebe1

i think it's quite refreshing for it to be a positive cute song... like it's just a fun happy song, nothing more and that's great bebe1

definitely looking forward to the album to bring IT bebe1

This is definitely SIO 2.0 but in a way that's completely different if that makes sense? bebe1 

Like different theme, visuals, melody but it has that fresh and cutesy feel SIO did upon release. So I'm definitely excited now.

Just now, Taylor said:

This is definitely SIO 2.0 but in a way that's completely different if that makes sense? bebe1 

Like different theme, visuals, melody but it has that fresh and cutesy feel SIO did upon release. So I'm definitely excited now.

I KNOW! shake it off was perfect for the time cause she was getting constant backlash for "every song is about boys!" bebe1

this is perfect because she's finally truly happy, she's not putting on a fake facade to appease the media and she's been in a relationship for 3 years and doesn't have to deal with those nonsense articles about dating whoever she's with bebe1

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

I KNOW! shake it off was perfect for the time cause she was getting constant backlash for "every song is about boys!" bebe1

this is perfect because she's finally truly happy, she's not putting on a fake facade to appease the media and she's been in a relationship for 3 years and doesn't have to deal with those nonsense articles about dating whoever she's with bebe1

This tea!

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Ugh her mind bebe1 

Now if single two is the Blank Space to ME!'s Shake It Off we are gonna be eating GOOD bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Anyone else feel like Delicate’s video flows perfectly into Me’s video? cry1 

Yes! The first thing I noticed upon the song intro was how much it reminded me of Delicate. I'm sure that was done on purpose, you know, since Delicate was the last single and so universally loved lol. A nice gateway to bridge the gap between the two eras similar to the snake at the beginning of the video. She has the mind of a mastermind cry7 

Just now, Taylor said:

Ugh her mind bebe1 

Now if single two is the Blank Space to ME!'s Shake It Off we are gonna be eating GOOD bebe1 

She'll be unstoppable with the budget she has for videos now and promo bebe1

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yes! The first thing I noticed upon the song intro was how much it reminded me of Delicate. I'm sure that was done on purpose, you know, since Delicate was the last single and so universally loved lol. A nice gateway to bridge the gap between the two eras similar to the snake at the beginning of the video. She has the mind of a mastermind cry7 

The perfect song to bridge the gap between Rep and TS7, visually and sonically. yas1

Then the video started with the snake poofing into butterflies and IM SHOOKETH yas2  

9 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

She'll be unstoppable with the budget she has for videos now and promo bebe1

Republic is the best thing ever to happen to her career bebe1 

They're gonna totally correct everything that Big MAGA did to damage it such as the anti-streaming stance that (partially - but not fully) burned bridges with streaming. If Ariana/Drake's eras are anything to go by she'll get an incredible push. Like I'm obviously worried about this song's streaming performance too but we have to remember LWYMMD had 0 playlist exposure and it was just a polarizing song - if that can scrap 470M this will do far better in the long run bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Republic is the best thing ever to happen to her career bebe1 

They're gonna totally correct everything that Big MAGA did to damage it such as the anti-streaming stance that (partially - but not fully) burned bridges with streaming. If Ariana/Drake's eras are anything to go by she'll get an incredible push. Like I'm obviously worried about this song's streaming performance too but we have to remember LWYMMD had 0 playlist exposure and it was just a polarizing song - if that can scrap 470M this will do far better in the long run bebe1 

omg i kinda forget that she switched labels... didn't know Scott was MAGA until recently, disgusting bebe1

the fact that for the first single, she has all the banners on AM and iTunes (don't know about Spotify dd) gives me such hope for later singles and the album itself bebe1

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.