Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor Swift | ME! feat. Brendon Urie | April 26

8 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Ok so I’ve rewatched the video 20x and I’m obsessed. 

Something incant shake though is.. how it feels like a continuation of 1989. In a great way. She even looks more 1989ish then reputation. 

Hmm I can totally see why you think that but to me this actually seems very different. Plus this video doesn’t give me Kahn vibes at all and feels VERY fresh while also being on-trend with the other big recent Dave Meyers’ music videos. I believe he will breathe fresh life into her videography again, or whoever does the second single as well. Cannot wait tbh!

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Hmm I can totally see why you think that but to me this actually seems very different. Plus this video doesn’t give me Kahn vibes at all and feels VERY fresh while also being on-trend with the other big recent Dave Meyers’ music videos. I believe he will breathe fresh life into her videography again, or whoever does the second single as well. Cannot wait tbh!

There’s some speculation on reddit that this is actually for the soundtrack to secret life of pets 2. It kind of makes sense tbh. Hmmm

Oh whew. I literally fell asleep when this thread was on its fifth page. YOU guys were ACTIVE. Then I woke up just 20 minutes after the song premiered. 

And really WOW. I am still under influence of it, especially when it comes to visuals. Everything looks heavenly fantastic. That snake turning into butterfly at the beginning was precious moment. 

When I finished listening to the song, I also felt it like Shake It Off sister like almost everyone else has noticed already. It seems like happy, care-free introduction to the era and probably just hinting the vibe od the rest of the album rather than being actual representation of it completely. 

Definitely here for this Taylor. So much sparkle, colours, positivity, light-hearted undertones. cry0

Just now, Taylor said:

13M jj4 

I’m worried this is a glitch but if the views are really flying in that fast maybe that’s why it updated so early. 

kinda need her to break the record just to see bts stans fuming tay2

Whole that ending scene when they are dancing during colours ranining down is BRILLIANT. cry7

There ain’t no I in team

But you know there is a ME 

lines are so catchy and they sound so good during bridge and towards the end. You just have to get up and dance.

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

13m in 2 hours. brit13 This could very much break the 24h record.

Yeah, BTS took 3 hours instead of 2 hours to hit 10M too lmao. I want her to break it but it seems like the English songs that break it are cursed - LWYMMD/TUN’s videos were extremely frontloaded and even Bad Blood was frontloaded compared to SIO/BS. Hello was less frontloaded but it did drop off hard after 3 months.

Regardless I’m excited and as Hyun said:

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

kinda need her to break the record just to see bts stans fuming tay2

I wanna see the BTS stans fume ny6 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.