Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor Swift | ME! feat. Brendon Urie | April 26

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm a sucker for spelling in songs, but did she really have to scream "spelling is fun"? dead2

I shrieked at that part BUT it felt like she was poking fun at herself a little. I thought it was cute. bebe1

I think the song will smash but it’s a good example of how the promo didn’t match up to the song. I’ll give her A+++ for teasers and build-up but for me, the song doesn’t live up to those A+++ expectations.

But if this is her mind going into a single release, wait until she releases the album. No one will be safe.  burn1

Don’t like the song, but it’s miles better than Reputation already. The video is also really incredible bey3 

2 minutes ago, fab said:

can we talk about how well Taylor's and Brendon's voicess fit together  aretha1 

i hope she has more collabs like that on TS7 cry1 

I feel like she actually is collabing with the Dixie Chicks nicki5 

The chicks reference plus there’s literally a frame of the 3 Dixie Chicks on the wall (which is easily overlooked) plus they interacted on twitter after the video came out and idk... it seems weird to reference them if it’s not an Easter egg nicki5 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Btw the song has an 80% lead on iTunes already dead2 so I guess 200k+ will happen, not sure about 300k tho

the way her power is still at the same level it was after 1989 dead2 

we all thought rep had made the gp lose some interest.. but no dead2 

2 minutes ago, fab said:

the way her power is still at the same level it was after 1989 dead2 

we all thought rep had made the gp lose some interest.. but no dead2 

The interest is very much still there but idk if we can say iTunes reflects the GP at all nicki5 

It’s mostly her fans / casual fans buying it and the Spotify and somewhat YT numbers will show more accurately if the GP is listening. 

3 hours ago, Merryem said:

he's so annoying too brit15 the way he's handling this meme song makes him so hateable. hope taylord turns him to dust brit15 

Already 80% lead on iTunes and 30M views in 9 hours. As long as the Spotify numbers don’t suck (not even gonna worry about AppleMusic since it’s not going #1 there) she has it in the bag pretty much brit15 

We won tbh brit15 

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

Wow this is a 360 from Reputation dead2 

Im okay with it. Reputation is better, though. 

But that’s an entire album compared to one song. brit11

Unless you mean aesthetically, in which case this new era totally fit’s Taylor’s personality much more. 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.