Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor Swift | ME! feat. Brendon Urie | April 26

16 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

But that’s an entire album compared to one song. brit11

Unless you mean aesthetically, in which case this new era totally fit’s Taylor’s personality much more. 

Oh ik it fits her more. Just.. I didnt expect s COMPLETE 360 dead2 

I hope there are more synthpop-ish songs on the album.

This song is okay I don’t love it I agree with what a lot of people are saying it’s kinda juvenile like a theme song for a kids movie. I don’t hate it I’m just a little let down. That being said I do love the atheistic and the music video is really well done. I found a lot of her last leads are a little less mature sounding  and not my favourite so I’ll just keep looking forward to the rest of the album ! 

This reminds me a lot of JT’s Can’t Stop The Feeling, which is now likw his biggest hot, so I anticipate it to be huge. Its non controversial and super family friendly. I thought the same ablut the feeling of Shake It Off and 1989 ended up serving some maturer bops like OOTW & Wildest Dreams so dont get your hopes down

This is definitely Shake It Off 2.0. Or if Shake It Off snorted pixie stixx. I LOVE it. It's extremely, almost absurdly catchy, and will be a big family friendly GP hit. But it's also deliberately calculated to be that way and seems Taylor-made to be a big hit. I fully expect single #2 to bring more of the meat and substance of the album. 1989 seemed like it was going to be pure fluff until the album was released and then it got raves, so I'm not worried at all.

1 hour ago, Liz Lemon said:

This is definitely Shake It Off 2.0. Or if Shake It Off snorted pixie stixx. I LOVE it. It's extremely, almost absurdly catchy, and will be a big family friendly GP hit. But it's also deliberately calculated to be that way and seems Taylor-made to be a big hit. I fully expect single #2 to bring more of the meat and substance of the album. 1989 seemed like it was going to be pure fluff until the album was released and then it got raves, so I'm not worried at all.

Agree, with the rep era it feels like they played all their cards on the lead single, so the followup single’s music video was extremely underwhelming. Not to mention the botched rollout. I fully expect this to be another 1989-SIO/BS situation lol

1 hour ago, JCvk19 said:

dw guys Kylie minogue us coming to save pop music when others have failEDundefined

Love Legend Minogue But what does she have to do with this thread? ari9 

You can go post this in her section instead of bringing it to this thread as a way of bashing Taylor’s song. It’s really easy.

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Why have the views been frozen for so long now nicki5 literally at 27.7M for like an hour or more... I assume another big update is coming 

That is odd cause I could have sworn it was at 41M when I viewed it. Now it’s 27.7M. brit15

I personally like the song and the music video but that bridge tho... yikes girl rip4 It was going well until that bridge came along sdkpfksodfkop giveup2

I'm still excited for TS7 nevertheless tho, it seems like it's gon be her happiest record yet. I really love how it's contrasting the Reputation era since that era was so dark that its music videos make me need to turn my night vision on brit15

10 minutes ago, ajp said:

That is odd cause I could have sworn it was at 41M when I viewed it. Now it’s 27.7M. brit15

I think YouTube deleted 10m views from the music video brit15

---

Side note, pls support a fellow snake sistren and check out my reaction video if yall have the time (desperate mode turned ON) giveup3

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Why have the views been frozen for so long now nicki5 literally at 27.7M for like an hour or more... I assume another big update is coming 

inb4 it goes down to 20 mill again nicki5 

Just now, Taylor said:

Well I predicted 30M first day so then it would be in line with my predictions nicki5 

They’re STILL frozen.mp3 though, wtf nicki5 

It should have no problem surpassing 40 million at this rate oprah11 

hopefully a large part of these views are from the US oprah2   

25 minutes ago, ajp said:

It was at 31M some hours ago and they deleted 10M so it went down to 21M. It’s back up to 27.7M and has been stuck for like 2 hours so idk what’s going on brit15 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.