Are U Excited For Taylor's Comeback?

Bhad Bharb    166

I'm NOT brit7 The aesthetic was a bold choice, and the Song title is just so tragic, how she's been "hyping" it for weeks and then it Turns out to be a feautre, nothing wrong with features but they never worked out for Taylor lbr ari6 will she prove me wrong? We'll see!

Chris Morlock    43,418

well poor you. xtina11

shes gonna SMASH once again by reinventing herself a la Madonna with this new Panic! at the Disco collab mess1 

Madonna    38,588

She can rot in a ditch, I'm sick and tired of seeing this bitch.

tumblr_po2ze5QuCy1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

30 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She can rot in a ditch, I'm sick and tired of seeing this bitch.

tumblr_po2ze5QuCy1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

Madonna-witchcraft-trump-election.jpg

Just now, Madame X said:

No cause now we have Madonna. brit15 Can't she just wait for some decades? brit15

Fixed it for you. brit15

Agent X    6,885
2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

No cause now we have Madonna. brit15 Can't she just wait for some years months? brit15

Even if there  isn't new music by currently popular younger artists, Madonna's situation will be the same. jj3 If it isn't some well known names, then it will be newbies who will get the attention. 

The music video seems to do nothing for her. 

Perhaps, if the song was more danceable or if the video was provocative... xtina11 

Umbreon    4,372

People shouldn’t underestimate Taylor’s power xtina11 

And it’s dumb to hate a song from its title. Let the actual song do the talking.

Umbreon    4,372
2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes, but I'm lowkey bugged LG6 will clash with TS7 brit15

If it ever actually comes brit15

Freaky Prince    32,268
7 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

If it ever actually comes brit15

An insider from atrl said the lead is coming in May brit15 And I mean, come on, she cant return to social media after 2 months with just a random post brit15 

Maraj    66,004

Yeah I love the suspense she builds and how flawless her rollouts are whenever she returns. 

Umbreon    4,372
21 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

An insider from atrl said the lead is coming in May brit15 And I mean, come on, she cant return to social media after 2 months with just a random post brit15 

True. Last thing she said though was that she’s pregnant with LG6. And pregnancies can last 9 months brit15

She’s probably secretly fuming cuz she was gonna release after the Ari craze died down around now but now Tay is releasing so she’ll probably prolong it brit15

Satori    4,093
3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

True. Last thing she said though was that she’s pregnant with LG6. And pregnancies can last 9 months brit15

She’s probably secretly fuming cuz she was gonna release after the Ari craze died down around now but now Tay is releasing so she’ll probably prolong it brit15

It might be for the best. If she had a full blown era right now after all the attention she had in 2018 it might really have caused some overexposure and fatigue. A lil pause before the era is a good thing, I think!

On topic: Yes I am def excited for new Taylor but I really hope it’s (a) not a collab and (b) not the type of “ alternative” that emo bands are known for. I’d be much happier with classic female singer/songwriter folk rock type thing, with some Tay pop sprinkle on top of course. 

Agugaga    1,746

Everything about it is so calculated. She knows there’s a big battle on the streaming front so she locked in the biggest radio darlings at the moment to secure good airplay. She continues to be the most calculated woman in the industry. 

Chris Morlock    43,418
58 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes, but I'm lowkey bugged LG6 will clash with TS7 brit15

irs not happening 2019 sis brit15 

Rebel Bitch    8,312

Never really cared for her. She is like Gaga, fake and calculated that's why I can't stand her and don't care for her music moo6

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.