Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Are U Excited For Taylor's Comeback?

I find her music just so joyless. Devoid of anything genuine. Catered for the masses with an unhealthy desire to be top dog. 

Its a shame what she's grown into because for her first few albums she was really likeable

13 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

I find her music just so joyless. Devoid of anything genuine. Catered for the masses with an unhealthy desire to be top dog. 

Its a shame what she's grown into because for her first few albums she was really likeable

Even her recent more “pop mainstream” releases have more heartfelt and genuine lyrics than 90% of pop stars out there

Just now, Umbreon said:

Even her recent more “pop mainstream” releases have more heartfelt and genuine lyrics than 90% of pop stars out there

It just seems incredibly insincere to me. Feel free to disagree

I am extremely excited for her being back into the spotlights while maintaining a great reputationbey3

Call it what you want but it will definitely outeverything anything Nicki has released, even though I love some of her songs

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Everything about it is so calculated. She knows there’s a big battle on the streaming front so she locked in the biggest radio darlings at the moment to secure good airplay. She continues to be the most calculated woman in the industry. 

So what, it actually gives her success unlike xtina these daysxtina11

1 minute ago, Electric said:

Well thats what its exactly done just now with ME! eve1 

Not commerciallymad1 This song ages so much better for everyone that anything she's released since Mineari3

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Actually we are all excited about your meltdown 

Why should I have a meltdown about her? I don't stan her but you do! Excited for your downvotes and complaints about the Hitlor jokes. ny9 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.