Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

Taylor Swift | ME! (Music Video) Midnight Premiere

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I’m kinda curious what your favorite Taylor songs are though given she’s not really your type of artist (if you have any of course) nat1 

Not the right person to answer this question, haven't really delved into her discography (esp. her early work, I can't get past the default mixing, her voice was unbearable and too polished/soulless) but from what I've properly heard (her last three albums) Red, State of Grace (acoustic), Call It What You Want, Getaway Car, Delicate

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Not the right person to answer this question, haven't really delved into her discography (esp. her early work, I can't get past the default mixing, her voice was unbearable and too polished/soulless) but from what I've properly heard (her last three albums) Red, State of Grace (acoustic), Call It What You Want, Getaway Car, Delicate

Her first two albums were mixed really horribly, plus her vocals were less than stellar. Speak Now is when she improved a lot in my opinion, but it still had lots of flaws that I feel like she corrected with RED. Those are great choices! jj2 

I recommend trying this song if you haven't heard it, sounds like something you might like based on your tastes (and IMO one of her most underrated tracks to date):

Anyway, I respect your musical opinions even if I don't always agree with you and I like the way you dissect things, so I was curious to hear your thoughts ari5

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Her first two albums were mixed really horribly, plus her vocals were less than stellar. Speak Now is when she improved a lot in my opinion, but it still had lots of flaws that I feel like she corrected with RED. Those are great choices! jj2 

I recommend trying this song if you haven't heard it, sounds like something you might like based on your tastes (and IMO one of her most underrated tracks to date):

Anyway, I respect your musical opinions even if I don't always agree with you and I like the way you dissect things, so I was curious to hear your thoughts ari5

Oh I totally forgot about Safe & Sound, I do love it actually. Wasn’t it for the Twilight soundtrack or something though. brit3 But yeah, super unique composition for a Pop song, it’s surprisingly climatic for such a mellow tune. I do think she’s talented, but for some reason I just can’t tolerate her Pop facade. gaga6 

Thanks, that’s like the best thing you can tell megiveup1, I appreciate you a lot as a member as well, it’s definitely less boring having people like you around. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.