Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

Taylor Swift | ME! (Music Video) Midnight Premiere

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Oh I totally forgot about Safe & Sound, I do love it actually. Wasn’t it for the Twilight soundtrack or something though. brit3 But yeah, super unique composition for a Pop song, it’s surprisingly climatic for such a mellow tune. I do think she’s talented, but for some reason I just can’t tolerate her Pop facade. gaga6 

Thanks, that’s like the best thing you can tell megiveup1, I appreciate you a lot as a member as well, it’s definitely less boring having people like you around. 

It was for the Hunger Games jj2 but in any case I understand your take on her, I do wish she would branch out again, hopefully she will as she's only 29 still nn

Just now, Darth Sidious said:

The song itself is a grower for me, I don't hate it, but I feel like I'll have to listen to it over and over again before I like it. 

The video though, it's so captivating rip4

its been on loop since the premiere bebe1 

i cant stop bebe1 

57 minutes ago, Taylor said:

In any case I absolutely adore this! It's her best video IMO bebe1 Dave Meyers for single 2 please

I'm so happy by Dave direction the music video this timelana5

41 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I feel like this song will be the new Happy, Can't Stop The Feeling feel good song of the summer. Pop Radio is going to whore this out now that Ariana is slowing down

Poor Gagaoprah4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.