Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

"Me!" merchandise available!

Literally all of these are so gorgeous, if only the girls would have made merchandise that look this aesthetically pleasing that also fits the aesthetic of the era! bebe1 

Hmm these look way better in HD than they did when those Facebook screen caps leaked. But I’m not sure if I wanna buy any of them... first the rep merch cause I was afraid ‘rep’ would be taken as meaning republican and now because a boy wearing flowery shirts in the Southern US sounds dangerous... nicki5 we shall see

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Hmm these look way better in HD than they did when those Facebook screen caps leaked. But I’m not sure if I wanna buy any of them... first the rep merch cause I was afraid ‘rep’ would be taken as meaning republican and now because a boy wearing flowery shirts in the Southern US sounds dangerous... nicki5 we shall see

I didn't like the rep merch because of the font that is used a lot in neonazi merch   

7c984f3e06f6a4c5def5f3e2e5ffbc48.jpg large.jpg 

vs. 

%C3%BC-2018-04-20-Ostritz-Rechtsrock-Kira-260-zeichen-1024x683.jpg  Trotz-Verbot-nich-tot.jpg  

I know it's kind of a reach, but that was my first association when I saw the merch, so I was never gonna buy any of it dead2 

13 minutes ago, fab said:

I didn't like the rep merch because of the font that is used a lot in neonazi merch   

7c984f3e06f6a4c5def5f3e2e5ffbc48.jpg large.jpg 

vs. 

%C3%BC-2018-04-20-Ostritz-Rechtsrock-Kira-260-zeichen-1024x683.jpg  Trotz-Verbot-nich-tot.jpg  

I know it's kind of a reach, but that was my first association when I saw the merch, so I was never gonna buy any of it dead2 

I didn’t even know this was a thing dead2 the early Rep era before she denounced the right wingers was really a dark time, surprised this didn’t catch on

I liked the tour merch way more. That one black shirt with her face on it was pretty, but I cba to find it rn and the pic is rare so hopefully you know which one I’m talking about 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.