Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Two racists join together for Child Indoctrination Song "Meh!" and get dragged by the press

Hitlor SwiftTM has written an ode to the Hitlor YouthTM with her newest and critically pannedsingle "Meh!". The song features fellow racist and transphobic (former) punk rock singer, Brandon Urine. It appears that the song, which sounds like a KidzBop original, has a hidden message telling young children to join Hitlor's and Brondon's alt-right fanbases.

Hitlor Swift, to this day, hasn't spoken out against the alt-right using her lyrics for their political propaganda along with declaring her the "Arian nazi queen". There also pictures of her posing with a young Brandon Urine wearing a Swastika shirt at some crazy Nazi party or something.

article-1224117-0704AD1F000005DC-399_468

Her duet partner also has a history of transphobic comments and racism as shown in these examples:

tumblr_static_2s8k8l4x1js4ccw0ogwko04kk.

Rape:

https://chimeer.tumblr.com/post/5881409199/brendons-rape-joke-ok-this-is-in-bad-taste

Dhp6YWkWAAA9GrL?format=jpg&name=large

DhsMdelWkAEBTi1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Racism/Support of alt-right ideology:

DhoB1rSXUAAhPsI?format=jpg&name=large

DhoB1rVW4AABGx1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Transphobia:

DhoB1rTWsAAIuoP?format=jpg&name=900x900

gaga3gaga3gaga3gaga3gaga3 

Aside from that the song is getting panned by the critics!

The Independent:

"Taylor Swift has been so busy dropping hints, she’s forgotten to write a good song"

Spoiler

The world moves on but one thing’s for sure,” sang Taylor Swift two years ago, on her scowling, prowling comeback single “Look What You Made Me Do” – “Maybe I got mine, but you’ll all get yours.” The song was camp, melodramatic and exhilarating. Swift had run out of patience with the toxic narrative surrounding her, and proceeded to threaten every single human being accordingly. Reputation, the brilliant album that followed, had fangs that were just as sharp: Swift buried hatchets with one hand and gleefully burnt bridges with the other. Cut to 2019. By comparison, her hysterically hyped new single is so toothless that it's almost admirable.  

Dropping hints, it seems, has become her full-time job. On Spotify, she changed the background art to every one of her songs to “4.26” (the release date of the new single), except for “The Story of Us”, the seventh song (this will be album number seven) on her 2010 album Speak Now – a song that runs at four minutes and 26 seconds exactly. Are you keeping up? She also posted pastel-hued pictures on Instagram, teasing the video’s aesthetic, as well as photos of chickens in sunglasses, and rainbow cobblestones, alluding to certain lyrics. Fans couldn’t get enough. Some even optimistically interpreted the rainbow imagery as evidence that she would be coming out. (There’s still a glimmer of hope in that regard – while performing at the TIME 100 gala this week, she changed the lyrics of “New Year’s Day” from “I want your midnights” to “I want her midnights”. Twice.)

Music critics, too, were swept up in the hype – understandably so given the impressive, perplexing twists and turns that Swift’s career has taken thus far. A Rolling Stone deep dive pondered every possible direction her music could take. The Guardian recruited six critics to “discuss what’s at stake for Swift’s career in this new era”. In the wake of it all, “ME!” has proven something of a damp squib.

I’d suggest it was a clever attempt to avoid the usual deluge of think pieces – release something so blandly uncontroversial that there is literally nothing to say about it – but Swift clearly still loves to stir up conversation. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/taylor-swift-me-new-song-album-brendon-urie-panic-disco-t7-a8888006.html

Pitchfork:

"ME! is for literal children"

The Atlantic:

"‘ME!’ Is Everything Wrong With Pop"

Spoiler

The only thing Swift reveals with this song is that she really, really wants a hit. The kind of hit whose royalty payments will be as sturdy and long-lasting as an oak planted in one’s front yard. The kind of hit that will play in Gymboree classes and cruise-line commercials until a meteor hits Earth. Quantization, the studio-software practice of aligning beats to a rigid grid as to nix any human variation, appears to have been used as not just a production tool but an art ethos. A marching beat creates fascistic order; the verses call to mind a ball bouncing across a sing-along screen. Every phrase’s conclusion is triple-underlined by blunt multitracking, as if the listener would otherwise miss the slant rhyme of rain and name.

The sense of a cruel grin reaches Effie Trinket levels for the pre-chorus and chorus. A tongue twister of clichés—c’mon, Taylor, “Livin’ in winter, I am your summer”?—tumbles down before Swift ricochets up, up, up into a dolphin screech: “Me-ee-ee!” This sound alone may ruin summer 2019. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/04/taylor-swift-me-song-review/588118/

21 hours ago, Madonna said:

Hitlor Swift, to this day, hasn't spoken out against the alt-right using her lyrics for their political propaganda along with declaring her the "Arian nazi queen".

No matter what excuses they use to defend it or how much trolling is in the OP this part will always be the real tea and they know it. Still the most disappointing thing she's ever done.

Just now, Luca said:

Imagine putting so many effort into essays about people you do not like, if only I had this much motivation to work on my papers and assignments for college.

Luca, sis are we back to this again now? It's BG...if your life's so busy why are you even here?

30 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Luca, sis are we back to this again now? It's BG...if your life's so busy why are you even here?

It's not busy at all hence why I'm here! brit15 

2 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

OMG katy3 i love you bitch cry6

prue-cryo.gif.3e717dc4717ff7f3bbcec30165

This is me clocking anyone who thinks Erotten is Madonna's best album.

1465798107_ayXH0O11.gif.f6a0f03fa2fb2731

You being immune against any shade thrown at you or your fave.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.