Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Two racists join together for Child Indoctrination Song "Meh!" and get dragged by the press

Just now, Madonna said:

prue-cryo.gif.3e717dc4717ff7f3bbcec30165

This is me clocking anyone who thinks Erotten is Madonna's best album.

1465798107_ayXH0O11.gif.f6a0f03fa2fb2731

You being immune against any shade thrown at you or your fave.

loving this concept cry6 ugh our intellectual minds cry6

There's also been believable theories throughout the years that Brendon had an actual gay relationship with Ryan, in which he was abusive (that last part being based on observations of mannerisms, etc. in interviews during and after Ryan's part in the band). 

I used to be a Panic! stan, and my mom still is, but I kinda got sick of it at the start of Pray For The Wicked era. The allegations and what have you are also a bit much to move on from. file1

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

1. That isn’t Brendon Urie in that pic dumbass fall4 

2. If you spent this much time writing an essay on a song you hate, think of how much free time you could invest in activism and actually making a real change to the world. tay1 

1. I know. I just said it for the kiis. It's obviously a joke.

2. I had no idea that writing 6 sentences qualifies for an essay now. brit15 

24 minutes ago, Venom said:

There's also been believable theories throughout the years that Brendon had an actual gay relationship with Ryan, in which he was abusive (that last part being based on observations of mannerisms, etc. in interviews during and after Ryan's part in the band). 

I used to be a Panic! stan, and my mom still is, but I kinda got sick of it at the start of Pray For The Wicked era. The allegations and what have you are also a bit much to move on from. file1

OMG spill more tea, Miss Buffy! cry6 

5 minutes ago, hector said:

i'm just rolling my eyes with this honestly dead4 the desperation on the OP... smells

anyways, stream the next  #1 by taylor and icon legend brendon urie!

The only thing that smells here is this rotten song and Brendon Urine's underwear.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

The only thing that smells here is this rotten song and Brendon Urine's underwear.

the desperation coming from you, that is what smells sis. go get a shower!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.