Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

ME! has broken the 24-hour YouTube record for a female artist

ME! did exactly 57 million views in its first 24 hours, surpassing Blackpink’s “Kill This Love” (56.7M) as the biggest opening day for a female artist on YouTube. She also surpassed thank u, next’s opening day views. BTS still holds the overall record for Boy With Luv but I’m happy with this outcome since it’s way more than I expected clap3

6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

QUEEN giveup1

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

How does she only continue to build, TayLord, her power. burn1

She has the mind of a mastermind! burn1 

NOW... can they fix the damn thumbnail? Idk how many times I’m gonna have to have a meltdown about them using a still pic. It makes it look like a fan upload and will deter viewers, they need to just use a screencap burn1 

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

She has the mind of a mastermind! burn1 

NOW... can they fix the damn thumbnail? Idk how many times I’m gonna have to have a meltdown about them using a still pic. It makes it look like a fan upload and will deter viewers, they need to just use a screencap burn1 

Literally its hideous in both the screen and quality brit15

Anyways congrats to that! Here for the smash hit up and coming

18 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

Literally its hideous in both the screen and quality brit15

Anyways congrats to that! Here for the smash hit up and coming

The Vevo marker isn’t even the right size. The screencap they originally used was better, if this hurts the views I hope someone gets fired brit15 

Also Forbes announced it actually did 65.2M first day shock1 that’s literally only 13M under BTS and 8M above Blackpink, 11M above TUN dead2 didn’t expect this

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

The Vevo marker isn’t even the right size. The screencap they originally used was better, if this hurts the views I hope someone gets fired brit15 

Also Forbes announced it actually did 65.2M first day shock1 that’s literally only 13M under BTS and 8M above Blackpink, 11M above TUN dead2 didn’t expect this

Yeah someone is tryna sabotage ha already burn1 i really hope this song hits tho, just to prove all the bashers wrong. Great video and its a cute bop.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.