Jump to content

ME! has broken the 24-hour YouTube record for a female artist

Recommended Posts

Lover    178,785

ME! did exactly 57 million views in its first 24 hours, surpassing Blackpink’s “Kill This Love” (56.7M) as the biggest opening day for a female artist on YouTube. She also surpassed thank u, next’s opening day views. BTS still holds the overall record for Boy With Luv but I’m happy with this outcome since it’s way more than I expected clap3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juinae    6,892

How does she only continue to build, TayLord, her power. burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lover    178,785
6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

QUEEN giveup1

 

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

How does she only continue to build, TayLord, her power. burn1

She has the mind of a mastermind! burn1 

 

 

NOW... can they fix the damn thumbnail? Idk how many times I’m gonna have to have a meltdown about them using a still pic. It makes it look like a fan upload and will deter viewers, they need to just use a screencap burn1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,338
43 minutes ago, Merryem said:

an event. burn1 

disappointed that godpink lost the record tho. burn1 

Yes I'm pissed Behind The Shit passed them first burn1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,869
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yes I'm pissed Behind The Shit passed them first burn1

 

idc about BTS but i have to admit they are the epitome of asian POWER burn1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,338
10 minutes ago, Merryem said:

idc about BTS but i have to admit they are the epitome of asian POWER burn1 

They're not good burn1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bright Moon    19,182
19 hours ago, Taylor said:

 

She has the mind of a mastermind! burn1 

 

 

NOW... can they fix the damn thumbnail? Idk how many times I’m gonna have to have a meltdown about them using a still pic. It makes it look like a fan upload and will deter viewers, they need to just use a screencap burn1 

Literally its hideous in both the screen and quality brit15

Anyways congrats to that! Here for the smash hit up and coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lover    178,785
18 minutes ago, Moon Queen said:

Literally its hideous in both the screen and quality brit15

Anyways congrats to that! Here for the smash hit up and coming

The Vevo marker isn’t even the right size. The screencap they originally used was better, if this hurts the views I hope someone gets fired brit15 

 

Also Forbes announced it actually did 65.2M first day shock1 that’s literally only 13M under BTS and 8M above Blackpink, 11M above TUN dead2 didn’t expect this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bright Moon    19,182
11 hours ago, Taylor said:

The Vevo marker isn’t even the right size. The screencap they originally used was better, if this hurts the views I hope someone gets fired brit15 

 

Also Forbes announced it actually did 65.2M first day shock1 that’s literally only 13M under BTS and 8M above Blackpink, 11M above TUN dead2 didn’t expect this

Yeah someone is tryna sabotage ha already burn1 i really hope this song hits tho, just to prove all the bashers wrong. Great video and its a cute bop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×