Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Bon Appétit Spotify streams up by 335%

6 minutes ago, Satori said:

This song deserves it and much more tbh. One of the most underrated pop songs in recent memory. The production is downright hypnotic giveup3 I argued with a friend about it recently for days and sent them a detailed analysis of the production and now they stan. gaga3

Post it sis I want to give my stancard a boost gaga3

Bon Appetite was my favorite of the 3 “Witness” single. Although it pretty much plays off like a copycat of “Birthday,” I think it’s even better than it. Not sure what’s causing this resurgence tho.

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Bon Appetite was my favorite of the 3 “Witness” single. Although it pretty much plays off like a copycat of “Birthday,” I think it’s even better than it. Not sure what’s causing this resurgence tho.

The Gays taking revenge to Payolar Swifts blatant payola.

9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Something is very very wrong with your ears, sis. jj1 You always come up with the wildest comparisons that just don't match.

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

Something is very very wrong with your ears, sis. jj1 You always come up with the wildest comparisons that just don't match.

Not sonically, but the novelty of it is very “Birthday.” How many celebration/food/kitchen themes can we get before it gets old. oprah14 

On 4/29/2019 at 5:36 AM, rocky road said:

I’ll never understand how that song wasn’t a smash 

it joined the league of perfect-second-single-that-flopped-from-best-era along with Kiss It Better, Judas, and maybe WooHoo

The verses bop harder than the chorus. Songs like that just don't work. jj1

Oh and let's not talk about Judas. That song is almost solely responsible that Born This Way underperformed.

On 4/28/2019 at 9:41 AM, Madonna said:

Lmfao1

On 4/30/2019 at 5:19 AM, Madonna said:

The verses bop harder than the chorus. Songs like that just don't work. jj1

Oh and let's not talk about Judas. That song is almost solely responsible that Born This Way underperformed.

Lol I don’t like Gags but BTW did not underporm

just Judas, and it’s because the song was leaked. (I knew the leaker omw I’ve been on the internet far too long brit5)

9 hours ago, rocky road said:

Lol I don’t like Gags but BTW did not underporm

just Judas, and it’s because the song was leaked. (I knew the leaker omw I’ve been on the internet far too long brit5)

I mean BTW kinda did under perform. It was very front-loaded and began the decline of her career. 

The singles off it didn’t really do that well for how big she was in 2010-2011. The album barely passed 2 million and a good 400k  of that came from a .99 cent sale. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.