Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Kesha songs that you hate that everyone else loves/ Kesha songs that you love that everyone else hates

I’m gonna expand on the title a bit (didn’t want to make it too long) you can take this as songs generally regarded by the fandom or people as good or amazing  that you personally don’t like or find overrated/ songs generally regarded by the fandom or people as bad that you personally like or love or find underrated

one song I LOVE that a lot of the fandom doesn’t really like is out alive it’s one of my favorites from warrior I love the drop

i don’t really care for blow it’s overrated to me and I never found it anything special even though I grew up with it now I found it ehkesha5

How about y’all 

Hmmm.... Good question!!! I do like Out Alive as well! 

Originally, the song I didn’t like that everyone else did was Blah x3. It just didn’t seem satisfying to me. Now I love it though ari3 

And while I’m not sure if people hate it, I absolutely love Dirty Liar. At one time it had the most plays in my library. Vintage kiss is another one I really enjoy too. 

The only songs I really cannot stand are CUNT, Old Flames and Kiss N Tell... These 3 just bother my ears in a way that I like get irritated when they come on shuffle fall1 

But I know they aren't the most popular tracks, but I really like all the popular ones bey7 

I also really like Wherever You Are and and All That Matters, which I know aren't most peoples favorites...

I also LOVEEEEEE Backstabber, which I know so many people don't like rip4 

OH I also don't love Supernatural, but I really like the Deconstructed version.

14 minutes ago, idrk said:

out alive it’s one of my favorites

I cannot relate fall1  Probably my least played on all of Warrior bey4 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

The only songs I really cannot stand are CUNT, Old Flames and Kiss N Tell... These 3 just bother my ears in a way that I like get irritated when they come on shuffle fall1 

But I know they aren't the most popular tracks, but I really like all the popular ones bey7 

I also really like Wherever You Are and and All That Matters, which I know aren't most peoples favorites...

All of this TEA! undefined

(Though I do like Old Flames Decon. And I do love Dolly more than life 💕)

Songs that I hate that everyone else loves:

• Backstabber

Songs that I love that everyone else hates:

Songs that I don't hate but consider vastly overrated:

• Spaceship

Honorable mentions:

• I love both Wonderland and Here Comes The Change, unlike many others
1 hour ago, idrk said:

one song I LOVE that a lot of the fandom doesn’t really like is out alive it’s one of my favorites from warrior I love the drop

Second worst song on Warrior for me, behind Wherever You Are fall1

1 hour ago, idrk said:

i don’t really care for blow it’s overrated to me and I never found it anything special even though I grew up with it now I found it ehkesha5

It's overrated. Most of Cannibal is superior. I hardly ever play it.

54 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Now I love it though ari3 

Same katy1

54 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

And while I’m not sure if people hate it, I absolutely love Dirty Liar. At one time it had the most plays in my library. Vintage kiss is another one I really enjoy too. 

I hate both of them. Literally her worst unreleased tracks dead2

49 minutes ago, Dan said:

I like All That Matters too, but NOT Wherever You Are cry4

49 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm the only one who doesn't like Backstabber, actually rip4

15 minutes ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

I love Warrior (album). Ke$ha hates it, so I guess the fans hate it too.

That's not true. A lot of fans love Warrior.

4 minutes ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

@TomTom Really? yas2

Yes! Many consider it her best album (I don't)

4 minutes ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

I'm not alone! Wonderland is the best song on Warrior cry5

YESSSS, Wonderland and Gold Trans Am are my favorite Warrior tracks giveup3

1 hour ago, Andrew! said:

I absolutely love Dirty Liar

same dead7

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I also don't love Supernatural

I dont either its kind of boringjj3 

I never got why people dragged Hollywood its so funny and in a good waycry7  I kind of like it but I remember seeing it in keshas worst song thread which it did not deserve

I thought warrior was generally regarded as keshas best album in the fandom,, it is my favouriteari9 didn't she record it in like 10 days she really did all of that with so many time restraints and so many rejects of some of her favourite songs

Poor rainbow not getting any mention.

The song that I hate but everyone love is probably Tik Tok. It's just....noise and blocking Gaga from going #1 

The song that I love but everyone hate is hard to find since I don't know what y'all hate on but Past Lives, Love Into The Light and so many more. 

33 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

Poor rainbow not getting any mention.

Welcome back hug1

I actually mentioned Spaceship. But I think Rainbow doesn't really have such polarizing songs ;)

34 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

The song that I hate but everyone love is probably Tik Tok. It's just....noise and blocking Gaga from going #1 

TiK ToK isn't THAT good. It's still a good song, but it's not among her best singles.

35 minutes ago, phoenixstar said:

The song that I love but everyone hate is hard to find since I don't know what y'all hate on but Past Lives, Love Into The Light and so many more. 

I don't think anyone hates Past Lives or LITL brit14

Ok heres a rundown aretha1

I really love everything on Warrior. DL should've been solo tho.

Cannibal can delete GAP and CBL

Animal can delete BBB and BAB

Rainbow can delete OF (or just use the deconstructed mix), Godzilla, Bastards, and Hymn.

I fucking love Finding You, CUNT, and Backstabber (despite it not being the best out of what she's released)

I also haven't found any unreleased that I've disliked.

3 hours ago, TomTom said:

s Past Lives or LITL brit14

Idk I get sad listening to LITL cause it could have so much potential and could be one of her best songs if it didn’t have such shitty production fall5 

8 hours ago, TomTom said:

YESSSS, Wonderland and Gold Trans Am are my favorite Warrior tracks giveup3

Don't love WL but GTA is AMAZING cry8 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Everyone loves: Praying. You cannot comprehend how much I DESPISE that song holy shit

Really!? How come? That song is perfection in my opinion cry4 

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Rainbow can delete OF (or just use the deconstructed mix), Godzilla, Bastards, and Hymn.

Kind of agree but kind of disagree because I think they're good splits in the album and it would be a shame to get rid of the slower tracks. I could stand to get rid of OF and Godzilla though. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Kind of agree but kind of disagree because I think they're good splits in the album and it would be a shame to get rid of the slower tracks. I could stand to get rid of OF and Godzilla though. 

I need more songs like Boots and Spaceship. clap1

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Everyone loves: Praying. You cannot comprehend how much I DESPISE that song holy shit

You're joking orly1

Please say you're joking orly1

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Cannibal can delete GAP and CBL

Animal can delete BBB and BAB

awk1

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I fucking love Finding You, CUNT, and Backstabber (despite it not being the best out of what she's released)

Literally the three worst songs of her discography (besides Emotional) fall1

8 hours ago, Dan said:

Idk I get sad listening to LITL cause it could have so much potential and could be one of her best songs if it didn’t have such shitty production fall5 

I actually love the production rip4

8 hours ago, Jake said:

YIKES awk1

6 hours ago, Dan said:

I could stand to get rid of OF and Godzilla though. 

Noooo, I love Godzilla oprah13

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

You're joking orly1

Please say you're joking orly1

Mte!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.