Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Kesha songs that you hate that everyone else loves/ Kesha songs that you love that everyone else hates

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Really!? How come? That song is perfection in my opinion cry4 

A bit of a personal bias against it, but an ex best friend adored the song. When my birthday came around last year and a very personal situation happened, they insulted me, blamed me and stopped talking to me. When I got in my car to drive home, that was the first song playing on Spotify shuffle dead2 Just thinking of it makes me angry and upset. 

5 hours ago, Jake said:

A bit of a personal bias against it, but an ex best friend adored the song. When my birthday came around last year and a very personal situation happened, they insulted me, blamed me and stopped talking to me. When I got in my car to drive home, that was the first song playing on Spotify shuffle dead2 Just thinking of it makes me angry and upset. 

Sorry to hear that cry4 

Off-topic, but I have a similar story with Viva La Vida by Coldplay fall1 

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

Literally the three worst songs of her discography (besides Emotional) fall1

Oh thanks for reminding me Emotional should've opened the album.

8 minutes ago, idrk said:

I really love grow a pear it’s definitely one of her best and probably top 3 from her released  for me do people really not like itkesha5

I know!!! Grow A Pear is amazing! But no one likes it apart from me and @Ultraviolet (and you)

Backstabber is loved by everyone except @TomTom lol jj2 

I love Crazy Kids, it’s kinda hated pretty much because of the shitty single version but the album version is godly.

I don’t like Wonderland at all, it sometimes hits but most of the time is a miss for me. I also kinda hate C’Mon for becoming an official single. I like the song and I was happy with it being a promo single but jj2 

1 hour ago, Okan said:

Backstabber is loved by everyone except @TomTom lol jj2 

I love Crazy Kids, it’s kinda hated pretty much because of the shitty single version but the album version is godly.

I don’t like Wonderland at all, it sometimes hits but most of the time is a miss for me. I also kinda hate C’Mon for becoming an official single. I like the song and I was happy with it being a promo single but jj2 

Literally awk1 to all of these

I was listening to warrior today and supernatural came on and I don’t think I realized how much I really don’t like itorangu1 it ruined the entire atmosphere of my streaming session and the last chorus was so bad luckily the stems leaked and I can make a bearable version ari9 I can’t believe she chose it over meet me in space do people actually like this song the production is SO bad and it really shows in the last chorus

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.