Sign in to follow this  

Kesha songs that you hate that everyone else loves/ Kesha songs that you love that everyone else hates

Jake    16,352
6 hours ago, Dan said:

Really!? How come? That song is perfection in my opinion cry4 

A bit of a personal bias against it, but an ex best friend adored the song. When my birthday came around last year and a very personal situation happened, they insulted me, blamed me and stopped talking to me. When I got in my car to drive home, that was the first song playing on Spotify shuffle dead2 Just thinking of it makes me angry and upset. 

Dan    14,920
5 hours ago, Jake said:

A bit of a personal bias against it, but an ex best friend adored the song. When my birthday came around last year and a very personal situation happened, they insulted me, blamed me and stopped talking to me. When I got in my car to drive home, that was the first song playing on Spotify shuffle dead2 Just thinking of it makes me angry and upset. 

Sorry to hear that cry4 

Off-topic, but I have a similar story with Viva La Vida by Coldplay fall1 

Chris Morlock    44,628
5 hours ago, TomTom said:

Literally the three worst songs of her discography (besides Emotional) fall1

Oh thanks for reminding me Emotional should've opened the album.

idrk    570

I really love grow a pear it’s definitely one of her best and probably top 3 from her released  for me do people really not like itkesha5

TomTom    8,814
8 minutes ago, idrk said:

I really love grow a pear it’s definitely one of her best and probably top 3 from her released  for me do people really not like itkesha5

I know!!! Grow A Pear is amazing! But no one likes it apart from me and @Ultraviolet (and you)

Okan    7,488

Backstabber is loved by everyone except @TomTom lol jj2 

I love Crazy Kids, it’s kinda hated pretty much because of the shitty single version but the album version is godly.

I don’t like Wonderland at all, it sometimes hits but most of the time is a miss for me. I also kinda hate C’Mon for becoming an official single. I like the song and I was happy with it being a promo single but jj2 

TomTom    8,814
1 hour ago, Okan said:

Backstabber is loved by everyone except @TomTom lol jj2 

I love Crazy Kids, it’s kinda hated pretty much because of the shitty single version but the album version is godly.

I don’t like Wonderland at all, it sometimes hits but most of the time is a miss for me. I also kinda hate C’Mon for becoming an official single. I like the song and I was happy with it being a promo single but jj2 

Literally awk1 to all of these

Recycled stardust    1,487
8 hours ago, Dan said:

Off-topic, but I have a similar story with Viva La Vida by Coldplay fall1 

#metoo because I feel emotionally raped earing that song xtina1

TomTom    8,814
9 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

#metoo because I feel emotionally raped earing that song xtina1

Same, I hate that song so much fall1

Coldplay in general too tbh

idrk    570

I was listening to warrior today and supernatural came on and I don’t think I realized how much I really don’t like itorangu1 it ruined the entire atmosphere of my streaming session and the last chorus was so bad luckily the stems leaked and I can make a bearable version ari9 I can’t believe she chose it over meet me in space do people actually like this song the production is SO bad and it really shows in the last chorus

Roman Zolanski    5,625

I despise Backstabber as well @TomTom. I'm sorry but that song is just noise orangu1

I adore Out Alive, All That Matters and Wherever You Are orangu1 Actually I stan the entire album tbqfh orangu1

TomTom    8,814
1 hour ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

I despise Backstabber as well @TomTom. I'm sorry but that song is just noise orangu1

Finally someone who has seen the light clap3