Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

'ME!' - front loaded?

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

True, but she would at least be able to snatch a hit outside the context of its’ first week. An organic hit, per say. 

Lbr this song will most likely tank internationally as well. ari7 #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty-Part 2

40 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

what industry support and promotional campaign did medellin have? brit14

pleaseeee literally the amount of celebs tweeting about it and the massive promotional campaign posters, promos, video premiere, the giant M or X whatever that was stop dead1

40 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Being blacklisted on radio is the exact same thing as being deliberately put on heavy rotation + having all radio + iTunes + Spotify + AM banners promote you? brit15 Not even Drake was promoted this shamelessly, let's not.

being blacklisted on the radio for WHAT omg is it the ageism card this time? brit15

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

pleaseeee literally the amount of celebs tweeting about it and the massive promotional campaign posters, promos, video premiere, the giant M or X whatever that was stop dead1

yeah, on instagram brit15 that's her team's job, to promote a single brit15 and i haven't seen any celebs posting or tweeting about medellin, bar some no1curr

26 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

yeah, on instagram brit15 that's her team's job, to promote a single brit15 and i haven't seen any celebs posting or tweeting about medellin, bar some no1curr

Don't bother with @Sylk he's just mad pressed that Madame X will do better than Coffin regardless of how much of a flop the lead single is. Now he's saying it's cause of the payola. lol3 Let him believe that if it soothes his poor soul.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

True, but she would at least be able to snatch a hit outside the context of its’ first week. An organic hit, per say. 

Maybe single #2 will do better, just like Blank Space did! You honestly never know with Taylor. 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

being blacklisted on the radio for WHAT omg is it the ageism card this time? brit15

Celebs tweeting (who omg) is equal to radio stations and Spotify giving out major promotions to your song? 

6 minutes ago, Luca said:

Maybe single #2 will do better, just like Blank Space did! You honestly never know with Taylor. 

Blank Space is trash too! brit15 

In fact, I don't even know why anyone is surprised at this childish song. ALL of her material is incredibly juvenile and shit.

1 hour ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

literally contradicting yourself 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Don't bother with @Sylk he's just mad pressed that Madame X will do better than Coffin regardless of how much of a flop the lead single is. Now he's saying it's cause of the payola. lol3 Let him believe that if it soothes his poor soul.

never mentioned payola 

36 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Celebs tweeting (who omg) is equal to radio stations and Spotify giving out major promotions to your song? 

but what was the blacklisting for

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

literally contradicting yourself 

never mentioned payola 

but what was the blacklisting for

She has been blacklisted in the US since 2003 because she made a video that was critical of American society and the Iraq War:

35 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Blank Space is trash too! brit15 

In fact, I don't even know why anyone is surprised at this childish song. ALL of her material is incredibly juvenile and shit.

Blank Space fucking slaps pardon my french clap1 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.