Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

'ME!' - front loaded?

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Blank Space is trash too! brit15 

In fact, I don't even know why anyone is surprised at this childish song. ALL of her material is incredibly juvenile and shit.

Blank Space trash? oprah12 

Just now, Madonna said:

Yeah. I hate the production, the generic melody. It's TOO girlish for my taste.

You're the first person I encountered that hates this song! rip2 It's an excellent pop song in my opinion, cute lyrics and a good production. Each to their own! brit15 

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

You're the first person I encountered that hates this song! rip2 It's an excellent pop song in my opinion, cute lyrics and a good production. Each to their own! brit15 

I just don't like pure pop songs like this. That's also why I dislike the majority of 1989 and Carly Rae Jepsen.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I just don't like pure pop songs like this. That's also why I dislike the majority of 1989 and Carly Rae Jepsen.

But you stan the queen of pop, the king of pop and two of the biggest pop princesses.. oprah12  

6 minutes ago, Luca said:

But you stan the queen of pop, the king of pop and two of the biggest pop princesses.. oprah12  

Yes but their discographies don't aren't exclusively break-up songs aimed at teenagers. brit15 Madonna's pop music has been relatively progressive and mature for female pop singers of the 80s. MJ has always been a pop/RnB cross-over and Rihanna has never been PURE WHITE GIRL POP. Ariana has been for a while but I wasn't stanning her back then.

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I agree, it’s so Americana white music mad12 in the most non hateful way, it just is.  Complete dullness. 

This. mad9 

11 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

are we long lost twins omg? cry6

WKHi.gif

No, we're sisters.

5 hours ago, Sylk said:

the funny part is that the same exact thing can be said about Medellín brit14

When Medellín gets an unprecedented promotional campaign and be overpromoted on Youtube / Spotify etc then your post may be valid. brit14

1 hour ago, Entea said:

3+ years of knowing each other and THIS is your first meal that you've cooked for me?!?!

I also brought some Lurpak for an extra taste!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.