Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

'ME!' - front loaded?

'Medellin' has a "normal" promotional campaign. It just felt different because it was the first time in modern times that Madonna got her shit together and promoted her music the way it should be.

Pop girls like Taylor will get it harder to achieve her previous successes as times passes by. Industry is a bitch.

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

Meanwhile... lol3

I don't care to dig deeper into THAT mess... but HOW are they sabotaging it? Do they think that because bad guy surpassed it? I'm embarrassed to be a Swiftie sometimes. gaga1 Taylor sabotaged her own single by releasing a Kidz Bop Spelling Bee Finals Theme Song. (Rehashed drag, I know)eve1

16 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

I don't care to dig deeper into THAT mess... but HOW are they sabotaging it? Do they think that because bad guy surpassed it? I'm embarrassed to be a Swiftie sometimes. gaga1 Taylor sabotaged her own single by releasing a Kidz Bop Spelling Bee Finals Theme Song. (Rehashed drag, I know)eve1

By putting it in every Spotify playlist and trying their best to make it a hit. gaga1 Clearly sabotage.

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Omg QUEEN is already slaying the shit out of Meh! with the far superior song! cry6 

Bury a Friend>>>>>

But yes all of her album is better than ME!

On 4/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, Infrared said:

so 1989 - TFM

Reputation - BTW

and ME! - Artpop 

can't wait for Joanne

lol1 

brit1 me trying to see how Tay's Cheek to Cheek will fit in there

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.