Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

Re-arrange Katy Perry's Witness

Right girls and gaysbey1 time to re-arrange. I am aware a similar thread has been made before but I'm gonna do this anway. So, recently I've been revisiting 'Witness' by Katy Perry, and I can't help but think that the album could've done so much better critically and commercially if the tracklisting had been arranged slightly better, better singles were chosen, and a few tracks were dropped from the record. Because of this, I've messed around with the tracklisting to try and make it flow better and have removed the songs that I think drag it down. Please don't drag me in the comments for thiseve1 remember this is just my opinion. The singles are highlighted in green.

1. Witness
  2. Hey Hey Hey
  3. Roulette
  4. Chained to the Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)
  5. Déjà Vu
  6. Power
  7. Tsnuami
  8. Bon Appétit (feat. Migos)
  9. Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  10. Act My Age
  11. Bigger Than Me
  12. Save as Draft
  13. Rise
  14. Pendulum

Don't forget to leave your track listing belowkylie1

1. Witness

2. Hey Hey Hey

3. Roulette

4. Déjà Vu

5. Power

6. Mind Maze

7. Miss You More

8. Tsunami

9. Rise

10. Dance With the Devil

11. Swish Swish

12. Bon Appétit

13. Chained to the Rhythm

14. Act My Age

15. Bigger Than Me

16. Save As Draft

I've been using this tracklist since 2017 and it continues to SLAP. As for singles I'd pick Witness, Roulette, Swish Swish and maybe Power 

1. Witness
  2. Hey Hey Hey
  3. Roulette
  4. Dance with the Devil
  5. Power
  6. Save as Draft
  7. Bigger Than Me
  8. Bon Appétit
  9. Tsunami
  10. Miss You More
  11. Chained To The Rhythm
  12. Pendulum

I like to listen to it like this sometimes. It's more concise and flows a bit better! 

I replaced Swish Swish with Dance with the devil, earning the album 5 more points on metacritic! 20 more for simply removing Deja Vu, Mind Maze and Into Me You See bebe1 The ballads were too far into the album, so I moved up save as draft. I also moved pendulum to the end, cause it has so much more impact as a closer, I feel like it gets lost in the original tracklist nnn

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.