Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

Most Googled Artists (2004-2019) [OC]

22 hours ago, Vesper said:

Britney was and will always be that IT girl during the 2000s rih2 

It’s sad they weren’t checking on her for the right reasons tho. xtina6 

16 hours ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

the way gaga and britney kept stomping on everyone, whew giveup3

The difference is, people checked on Gaga because of her brand and music. That’s not what people we’re checking on Britney for. Am I right @Vesperxtina6 

The bigger tea is Christina remaining in the top searches in 2004-2006 well after the “Stripped” era ended. I’m so glad people we’re checking on her for legit reasons and not because of...well brit8  

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

The difference is, people checked on Gaga because of her brand and music. That’s not what people we’re checking on Britney for. Am I right @Vesperxtina6 

The bigger tea is Christina remaining in the top searches in 2004-2006 well after the “Stripped” era ended. I’m so glad people we’re checking on her for legit reasons and not because of...well brit8  

tumblr_mz81ecOSr51qaboh9o2_250.gif

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Britney was the most searched celeb IN THE WORLD in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008... Her breakdown wasn’t until 2006 / 2007, so how do you explain her 3-year streak from 2001 - 2003 only broken by Paris Hilton’s sex tape in 2004? Wasn’t her prime BOMT? Hmmmmm? nat1 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/britney-most-searched-for-person-of-2004/amp/

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_2244614

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Britney was the most searched celeb IN THE WORLD in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008... Her breakdown wasn’t until 2006 / 2007, so how do you explain her 3-year streak from 2001 - 2003 only broken by Paris Hilton’s sex tape in 2004? Wasn’t her prime BOMT? Hmmmmm? nat1 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/britney-most-searched-for-person-of-2004/amp/

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_2244614

Technically her downward spiral began in 2004 circa the Kevin Federline years. Notice how she wasn’t any longer searched after she got locked up in her conservatorship post 2008, cuz well, she became boring. But it’s sad yet predictable that you would glorify mental health issues and are glad that people were checking in on her for that. It all the more makes me question your motive as a Britney fan and #SlaveSupporter for the last 10 years or so. nat2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Technically her downward spiral began in 2004 circa the Kevin Federline years. Notice how she wasn’t any longer searched after she got locked up in her conservatorship post 2008, cuz well, she became boring. But it’s sad yet predictable that you would glorify mental health issues and are glad that people were checking in on her for that. It all the more makes me question your motive as a Britney fan and #SlaveSupporter for the last 10 years or so. nat2 

Can we ban this troll from this site finally? ari1

46 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Can we ban this troll from this site finally? ari1

He literally called Britney the “It girl” of the 2000s because people we’re googling her because of her mental breakdown. It’s sad yet pathetic. Who cares about your faves well-being as long as she’s more searched than Christina Aguilera during the years when she had no albums out.  I’m sure @RED ANGELO will get a kick out of this.

39 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

He literally called Britney the “It girl” of the 2000s because people we’re googling her because of her mental breakdown. It’s sad yet pathetic. Who cares about your faves well-being as long as she’s more searched than Christina Aguilera during the years when she had no albums out.  I’m sure @RED ANGELO will get a kick out of this.

Where in this thread did @Vesper say that? Cuz I ain’t seeing it oprah8

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Where in this thread did @Vesper say that? Cuz I ain’t seeing it oprah8

He called Britney “the it girl“ of the 2000s which is a lie. According to Billboard decade end charts, that was Beyonce. So I’m assuming he’s talking about the years she was most searched because of her mental breakdown. Again, putting Britney’s health on the back burner just to score popularity points. But what more can you expect from #SlaveSupporters who have known about the suffering of their fave for years and years and now want to act like they want to do something about it (only because they realize she ain’t releasing music or performing anytime soon.)

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

He called Britney “the it girl“ of the 2000s which is a lie. According to Billboard decade end charts, that was Beyonce. So I’m assuming he’s talking about the years she was most searched because of her mental breakdown. Again, putting Britney’s health on the back burner just to score popularity points. But what more can you expect from #SlaveSupporters who have known about the suffering of their fave for years and years and now want to act like they want to do something about it (only because they realize she ain’t releasing music or performing anytime soon.)

Literally stfu. You hate Britney so much you literally find ANY way to discredit her. First 2 album sales? Dusty old attic records!! Most searched artist in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008? Mental breakdown!! ari9

You’re so bitter and stupid I feel sorry for you. You can’t credit Britney for ANY accomplishments. The 07/08 ones would be because of the mental breakdown (and comeback). She was most searched though in her prime too because SHE WAS THE BIGGEST MUSICIAN IN POP CULTURE, something your fave NEVER did even once. sass1 

Just admit it: Britney has ALWAYS been more popular than X. Has more sales than X. Has bigger tours than X. Has more of a legacy than X... and that’s what keeps you bitter moo5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.