Some exclusive James Charles tea...

Hermione    25,746

One of my real-life sources told me...

• In high school he catfished straight boys on the soccer team in order to get nudes. interesting1
  • A cop car was seen outside of his house around the time he came out to his parents.
  • His mom had a garage sale where she gave away his unwanted PR list makeup.
  • "He sang showtunes in the hallway and was super rude to everyone."
  • "He charged his own friends up the nose to do their makeup, hair, and nails, and it wasn't even good."

Image result for james charles meme

Royalty    93,237

I’d like to see evidence :) 

Hermione    25,746
8 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I’d like to see evidence :) 

I promised my source confidentiality (a Legally Blonde Brooke Windham moment, if you catch my drift wendy1), but I wouldn't post this without reason.

rosekesha    2,613
3 hours ago, Hermione said:

A cop car was seen outside of his house around the time he came out to his parents

brit14brit12

Venus XCX    9,240

"He sang showtunes in the hallway and was super rude to everyone."

Everyone knew this gay in high school lol3 

LittleDudeNT5    4,532
On 4/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, Hermione said:

In high school he catfished straight boys on the soccer team in order to get nudes. 

In high school? He does this now laughcry1 

"I can't get a boyfriend!" Bitch, I wonder why. 

Hermione    25,746
28 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

In high school? He does this now laughcry1 

"I can't get a boyfriend!" Bitch, I wonder why. 

And then cries about it when it happens to him. lmfao2

It's sad tbh. The popular male beauty gurus like James, Jeffree, and Manny could have been awesome role models for LGBTQ teens but they ended up being toxic narcissistic drama queens. At least they still have the Fab Five.

LittleDudeNT5    4,532
Just now, Hermione said:

And then cries about it when it happens to him. lmfao2

It's sad tbh. The popular male beauty gurus like James, Jeffree, and Manny could have been awesome role models for LGBTQ teens but they ended up being toxic narcissistic drama queens. At least they still have the Fab Five.

Still a Drama Queen but I'd say Jeffree is the best role model of any of them. In a healthy relationship, built a business from the ground-up, went through trials and tribulations to get where he is today. 

Hermione    25,746
27 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

This tea is being spilled all over Twitter rn, not us having the exclusive weeks prior @Hermione

D6E0ICWUwAAqnQU?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Well well well... I spilled the Charlie Puth Trump supporter tea too. I have connections...What can I say? wendy1

Who's been following the James / Tati drama?

I have ALOT of thoughts on it.

Having watched Tati for years now, I believed every word she said. I think James has a HUGE ego and has definitely made inappropriate comments (the "It doesn't matter, I'm a celebrity comment pukey.gif)

I think Tati's main reasoning for making this video was to knock his ego down a bit. Knowing Tati, I don't think she would've made or posted the video if she knew it would have this much impact. I'm wondering now if she has any regrets posting the video.

After watching some more videos by the drama channels, and seeing the receipts... Unfortunately I now don't believe Tati's take on him "manipulating" straight men adds up. Has he made some really inappropriate comments? Yes. Is he an idiot for his almost exclusive attraction to "straight" men? Yes.

However... The recent examples have been skewed tremendously in Tati's favor. The waiter from her Seattle birthday dinner that she mentioned made a video attempting to chime in on the drama, in attempt to "prove" James' behavior. However... He actually admitted to contacting James first. He admitted to telling James he was bicurious. He admitted to voluntarily meeting with James. And the most damning, he admitted to making out with James for an hour. He then pressed rewind and told James through text that he is straight. 

James was completely denying this and did tell him that he's "gay no matter what" or something along those lines. This however... Is just a statement. If this is a manipulation attempt, it is a weak attempt. At this point, if I were the other guy, I would just stop contacting him and leave it at that. These guys however admitted to repeatedly contacting him.

The story is similar with Gage, however Gage left out details and skewed details in his favor. DMs show he practically did the same thing: told James he was curious, and continued to contact him and invited himself to Coachella. If I were James, I would be left definitely upset and confused that these straight men keep pretending to be "curious" around me then suddenly they're not. I think these straight men knew EXACTLY what they were doing, but now that James is being dragged, they're taking advantage of the situation to skew their stories in their favor.

Tati also seems to have assumed that James was "spilling the tea" to drama channels and using them to come out looking favorable... However he actually responded to one, declining to comment publicly since Tati hadn't said anything back to him.

I think this just goes to show how toxic "cancel" culture is, and the lengths that people are going to celebrate another person's downfall. James is not a perfect person, but I now don't believe he deserves to be labelled "predatory", when all of the receipts show these men that contacted him actually instigated, and also don't provide any significant evidence of him coercing them into doing anything they didn't consent to.

LittleDudeNT5    4,532
1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

After watching some more videos by the drama channels, and seeing the receipts... Unfortunately I now don't believe Tati's take on him "manipulating" straight men adds up. Has he made some really inappropriate comments? Yes. Is he an idiot for his almost exclusive attraction to "straight" men? Yes.

I did read the whole post I just wanted to generally respond to this statement.

I think Tati had a certain point of view we don't have, not to mention she didn't have insight to James' DMs, probably. She talked about what she heard, which was probably him making comments about straight men in the room, or in general, and him talking about going after "straight" men. Like she said, hearing about all that stuff from James' mouth, including his attitude of "It doesn't matter what they are, I'm famous" – is gross.

– Did he "manipulate" straight men? I don't think so. At least not really. Has he made advancements and inappropriate comments towards straight men? Yes. Did he stalk and coerce them into doing things with him? Probably not. At least not straight men.

– Did he "manipulate" men who were curious and downplayed their feelings and identities? Yes. I think the Seattle Waiter scenario really showcases this. James invalidated this mans feelings and told him what he was. The waiter – and Gage – were unsure about their sexuality and wanted to explore. In the end, they realized they were not interested in men. Are they straight? If they say they are. Were they curious at the time? Yes. James might have felt hurt but he doesn't have the right to tell them they're not what they identify as. He's gotten into these situations before, so he hasn't learned a thing. It's also dangerous to group Down-low, bicurious, bisexual, or questioning men as "straight". (I also think there are other examples than Waiter & Gage. These are just the named ones)

Is he a "predator"? I don't like using that word for it. But lets remember the other points in Tati's video – which actually took up most of the video. He's greedy. He only cares about himself. He's in it for the fame. He's in it for the money. He's entitled.  He's selfish. He's unappreciative to those who help him and will throw them away for more money. His interactions with these men feel predatory because he thinks he can get what he wants because he's famous and has an holier-than-thou behavior. 

I don't like cancel culture either. I actually don't think Tati was "cancelling" him. I think she was right to come out and air out his dirty laundry because it's obvious that after 3-4 years of being online, he hasn't learnt a damn thing or grown from his experiences. Not to mention she had to come out and defend herself from the drama channels and Gabriel Zamora who has really been trying it. I actually feel bad that James has lost so many followers, including myself, but this is someone who wasn't going to learn unless something drastic occurred. He has gotten advice from behind the scenes plenty of times and didn't hear any of it – and has lost many a friend because of it. I actually hope he can come back from this, but if his behavior isn't predatory, it's overall toxic

3 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I did read the whole post I just wanted to generally respond to this statement.

I think Tati had a certain point of view we don't have, not to mention she didn't have insight to James' DMs, probably. She talked about what she heard, which was probably him making comments about straight men in the room, or in general, and him talking about going after "straight" men. Like she said, hearing about all that stuff from James' mouth, including his attitude of "It doesn't matter what they are, I'm famous" – is gross.

– Did he "manipulate" straight men? I don't think so. At least not really. Has he made advancements and inappropriate comments towards straight men? Yes. Did he stalk and coerce them into doing things with him? Probably not. At least not straight men.

– Did he "manipulate" men who were curious and downplayed their feelings and identities? Yes. I think the Seattle Waiter scenario really showcases this. James invalidated this mans feelings and told him what he was. The waiter – and Gage – were unsure about their sexuality and wanted to explore. In the end, they realized they were not interested in men. Are they straight? If they say they are. Were they curious at the time? Yes. James might have felt hurt but he doesn't have the right to tell them they're not what they identify as. He's gotten into these situations before, so he hasn't learned a thing. It's also dangerous to group Down-low, bicurious, bisexual, or questioning men as "straight". (I also think there are other examples than Waiter & Gage. These are just the named ones)

Is he a "predator"? I don't like using that word for it. But lets remember the other points in Tati's video – which actually took up most of the video. He's greedy. He only cares about himself. He's in it for the fame. He's in it for the money. He's entitled.  He's selfish. He's unappreciative to those who help him and will throw them away for more money. His interactions with these men feel predatory because he thinks he can get what he wants because he's famous and has an holier-than-thou behavior. 

I don't like cancel culture either. I actually don't think Tati was "cancelling" him. I think she was right to come out and air out his dirty laundry because it's obvious that after 3-4 years of being online, he hasn't learnt a damn thing or grown from his experiences. Not to mention she had to come out and defend herself from the drama channels and Gabriel Zamora who has really been trying it. I actually feel bad that James has lost so many followers, including myself, but this is someone who wasn't going to learn unless something drastic occurred. He has gotten advice from behind the scenes plenty of times and didn't hear any of it – and has lost many a friend because of it. I actually hope he can come back from this, but if his behavior isn't predatory, it's overall toxic

I 100% agree James is a toxic person, however I do not agree that he is a predator, based on the evidence of those two men instigating. I can also agree he attempted to manipulate them. However, this was all occuring via text, and the two men could've easily chosen to discontinue contact at this point. It's been shown that these men continued contact with James even after the fact they concluded to him that they were straight. The waiter FaceTiming him was a MESS - why would a straight guy care that he was seeing another guy while he was seeing you?

I would go as far as to say James has a legal case of defamation of character against Tati. I think in a court of law, with all of the evidence laid out and all of the witnesses testifying, this would not play out in Tati's favor. A well established 37 year old woman defaming a 19 year olds reputation based on incomplete and twisted stories, which caused him to lose MILLIONS of subscribers and perhaps even business opportunities, simply does not look good on her part. And remember - this started over beauty vitamins and Coachella passes. Yes, he lied to her, but just like we agreed on - he's a shitty egotistical 19 year old. I think a court of law would expect an almost 40 year old person to have handled this alot more effectively and in a more mature manner than James. I don't think Tati actually intended on "cancelling" him, if this is the case then it clearly backfired. If Tati was genuinely concerned about her reputation, she could have easily waited and had lawyers on standby if he attempted to slander her reputation, which he also apparently didn't try to do. 

This whole situation just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I think this became WAY bigger than it should have been.