Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Meh! debuts at...#2

Well gaga3ny4mad10 

It seems this collab backfired HARD. 

Queen Katy SHAT on this with her two year old flop single and charted at 99. lol3 

I- lmfao2 

Edit:

It's projected to chart at #2 next week! lmfao2 Despite all those gimmicks and attempts at getting it to chart at #1.

1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

Sis this isn’t even a full week update yet ari4

It's TANKING on all platforms, sis and the media is tearing it to shreds. ny4 

The YouTube views won't keep it in the top 10 for long. This isn't a Thank U, Next. 

How EMBARRASSING that Taylor can chart on the H100 based on just two days of airplay, while Madonna can't even do it with a full week of sales and streams (including a high-budget MV with one of the biggest streaming forces at the moment lol3 ) 

ME! 

Youtube: #1 

iTunes: #1

Spotify: #2

Apple Music: #2 

Medellin: 

Youtube: #127

iTunes: N/A ( = selling fewer than 100 copies per day rip4

Spotify: N/A

Apple Music: N/A 

the fact that Madonna is not even remotely close to entering the H100 ny5 

1 minute ago, fab said:

ME! 

Medellin: 

Keep comparing an overpromoted song by a 30 years old act with a not so much promoted song by a 60 years old act. Very convicing. ny5 ME! not being able to even top Spotify or Apple Music with this promo, shows that Taylor's power is getting decreased, and she's not even 35 yet.

ny2

10 minutes ago, fab said:

You know this is a sign of extremely strong airplay right? katy8  Taylor's one of very few artists who are capable of having these early debutskaty8  

9 minutes ago, fab said:

How EMBARRASSING that Taylor can chart on the H100 based on just two days of airplay, while Madonna can't even do it with a full week of sales and streams (including a high-budget MV with one of the biggest streaming forces at the moment lol3 ) 

5 minutes ago, fab said:

ME! 

Medellin: 

You think I care about Medullín flopping? I think it's absolutely hilarious and well deserved. Just like it will be to watch this tragic song underperform. ny5 

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

Keep comparing an overpromoted song by a 30 years old act with a not so much promoted song by a 60 years old act. Very convicing. ny5 ME! not being able to even top Spotify or Apple Music with this promo, shows that Taylor's power is getting decreased, and she's not even 35 yet.

ny2

hunny it did top Spotify, with a lead of like 1 million streams lol3 

I mean, you can't possibly think that's the number based on streaming + sales.... dead2

In fact, it's predicted to have the highest jump on the charts ever (94 being the record so far).

The song is indeed dropping everywhere tho, but radio will keep it alive throughout the whole time.

17 minutes ago, fab said:

hunny it did top Spotify, with a lead of like 1 million streams lol3 

For A DAY. This is more embarassing for her standards and her age. lol3

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I mean, you can't possibly think that's the number based on streaming + sales.... dead2

In fact, it's predicted to have the highest jump on the charts ever (94 being the record so far).

The song is indeed dropping everywhere tho, but radio will keep it alive throughout the whole time.

I don't think anyone is expecting this record to run at #1 for 20 weeks and sell 10 million copies. 

But this is not a portent of a flop rip4

It's a bop and a soon-to-be top 2 hit so...ayumi1

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

You think I care about Medullín flopping? I think it's absolutely hilarious and well deserved. Just like it will be to watch this tragic song underperform. ny5 

Lowkey feel like you're just pretending to hate that song so that you can drag whoever you want and when someone brings up Madonna's floppage in retaliation you can just say "well I don't like her either!!!!111!11 medullin!!!11!!!11111"bebe1

Why is Madonna being compared with Taylor though kjfb i mean, two different artists with very different popularity at the moment. We all knew Madonna wasn't going to have a big hit, but everyone's expecting Taylor to have it. I like Me! But I dont see it staying afloat on the charts. 

6 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

It's a bop and a soon-to-be top 2 hit so...ayumi1

Lowkey feel like you're just pretending to hate that song so that you can drag whoever you want and when someone brings up Madonna's floppage in retaliation you can just say "well I don't like her either!!!!111!11 medullin!!!11!!!11111"bebe1

Lmao no I actually really fucking hate it. I'm not that crazy to pretend to hate a song. It's actually just really fucking bad. bebe1 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.